iPhone: Space Miner

Direwolf20

2[H]4U
So I picked up this game on the App Store called Space Miner. Its really pretty awesome! Its a little pricey, I think it was $4.99. But its worth it in my opinion.

The basic gameplay is like the old Asteroids game, where you fly around in space and shoot asteroids. But theres a lot more to it. Theres a storyline, leveling up, different ships, different equipment for your ships (Shields, weapons, radar, engines, etc).

Its pretty great, one of the more enjoyable games I've played on the iPhone. I'm only a couple hours into the game though, but it has a lot of promise so far.

You should try Angry Birds. There's a lite version and also the full version is just 99 cents... there is a lot of levels and is really fun. There's also a game called "25 in one Gamebox." It includes 25 games and is only 99 cents and they're fun for the most part. Don't remember all of them but there's 3 sniper games, a Contra clone, and there's a game called AC-130 Spectre which is basically a entire game based off of Call of Duty Modern Warfare when you are in the AC-130 circling a town in infrared vision raining down hell. There's also a lite version of that if you want to try it for free. It's fun and is in full 3d. Looks just like that part in Modern Warfare.

Back