iPhone SE owners - is UI scaling OK?

• Thread starter Deleted member 143938
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 143938

I'm eyeing to get the next iPhone SE model that'll hopefully come out next year, but at one point I heard a report that apps sometimes don't display right on the smaller iPhone SE screens because devs don't check/optimize it for that model due to the small userbase, so bugs go unnoticed/uncared for. Have you found this to be true, or does text and UI elements in apps display perfectly fine?

I'm eyeing to get the next iPhone SE model that'll hopefully come out next year, but at one point I heard a report that apps sometimes don't display right on the smaller iPhone SE screens because devs don't check/optimize it for that model due to the small userbase, so bugs go unnoticed/uncared for. Have you found this to be true, or does text and UI elements in apps display perfectly fine?
Which SE model are you referring to? the OG one from 2016 or the one from 2020?
I have both and have been using the 2020 model (which is basically an iPhone 8 with the 11 Pro CPU) up until this past Friday and haven't seen any issues with any of the apps I was using on the phone for the past 18 months.

this is my iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone SE 2020, and iPhone SE (2016)
IMG_0008.JPEG

Back