iphone dilema/problem-Need help

stunning

Limp Gawd
Heres the deal,

My Macbook was stolen in which I synced my iphone to it. Now all I have left is my PC Desktop and iPhone.

I want to back up my contacts from my iphone to my sim card and my desktop PC without loosing any data...is that possible?

If I resync my iphone to my desktop, will I loose all my data since it needs to be converted over to PC format?

no problem at all, if it makes you feel any better before it actually syncs change the settings to phone overwrites desktop

no problem at all, if it makes you feel any better before it actually syncs change the settings to phone overwrites desktop

so your saying i wont loose any data?

and how would i change that setting to overwrite to the desktop?

cancel quickly the sync if it comes up right away when you attach it then look in itunes with the iphone attached, there are several tabs (like with an ipod) and you will see what I am talking about regarding contacts and calendar.

I was incorrect I apologize, there is no iphone overwrite desktop but there is a "merge data" option when syncing, this SHOULD only be necessary when you already have data on your desktop. I do not think it will prompt you otherwise.

Back