Iphone 7 plus help..

Soarin

2[H]4U
Okay so long story short a person who I recently evicted was using my iphone 7 plus that is tied to my name on my sprint account, well the stupid cunt left it locked and wont tell me the code to unlock it and Apple support are being fucking idiots and saying they wont do it despite showing proper proof it is my device, why? Because a password reset is pending on her itunes account.. so now I am fucked and stuck paying on a stupid device I can't even use and no one will fucking help..

Is there anything that can be done? Besides me paying sprint the outrageous fee to return it locked, or have a place unlock it for 50+ dollars?

Okay so long story short a person who I recently evicted was using my iphone 7 plus that is tied to my name on my sprint account, well the stupid cunt left it locked and wont tell me the code to unlock it and Apple support are being fucking idiots and saying they wont do it despite showing proper proof it is my device, why? Because a password reset is pending on her itunes account.. so now I am fucked and stuck paying on a stupid device I can't even use and no one will fucking help..

Is there anything that can be done? Besides me paying sprint the outrageous fee to return it locked, or have a place unlock it for 50+ dollars?

does she have a brother?

i don't think unlocking it is going to be easy. if it were the FBI would have unlo9cked all those phones years ago.

do you just need the pin to unlock it? (4 digit)

Nope, the iPhone is tied to their AppleID and essentially iCloud locked.

Apple really doesn’t care if you’re the one who originally purchased/is paying for it or not. They’ll only help you if the phone was tied to your AppleID. In Apple’s eyes if you gave/sold the phone to someone else and they registered it to their AppleID then it’s no longer your’s to access.

And as someone else mentioned, if they won’t help the FBI unlock a phone they won’t help you either. They take privacy/security very seriously.

It’s not your device if someone else chose to Activation Lock it by using Find My iPhone. You won’t get it unlocked even if you pay $50, you’re screwed. Also Spint can’t do much with the phone either, which is why you get screwed returning it.

It’s a security feature :) Be nice to your ex for a few days and see if she helps you out.

Last edited:
The passcode is easily cleared by doing a DFU restore of the phone. It's the activation lock that is the problem and is 100% working as intended. The fact that you handed over an iPhone to a "stupid cunt" hardly makes Apple support "fucking idiots." Somebody yes.... but not Apple.

Back