iPhone 5s Gold vs. 50 cal

I wouldn't speak much of enjoyment if I was using Win/Android based crapware!

huh?

SsBxlAC.png

Without looking at the video, I'm going to put money on the 50 cal round going through the phone...Just a guess.

I liked it when he started going into other stuff, like HALO jumps, different explosive charges, and delays for arrow heads, diversity wins overall.

Waiting for a target range to have nothing but Apple Crap as their targets. I bet it would make a lot of money from broke boyfriends and husbands who wish to shoot at targets of their angst.

Oh sure, because you know, your open source, "pure" Nexus device is going to withstand being shot with any calibre.:rolleyes:

Oh sure, because you know, your open source, "pure" Nexus device is going to withstand being shot with any calibre.:rolleyes:

Open always wins, even against large caliber ammunition, don't you know. :p

Gotta love the irrational anti-Apple stuff around here. Everyone is so clearly committed to variety and choice that they will attack at the drop of a hat for making what they perceive to be the wrong choice.

To me this is retarded. Come on no phone could hold up to that not even samcrap!

You guys are missing the point. Since it wasn't obvious to you (even though it should be), I'll explain. No phone will hold up to being shot with a .50 cal. round. They are purposely destroying something that is in high demand just for shock value.

/thread

For the record, I was laughing like an idiot during the video. I never said i didn't enjoy watching crap get shot with guns. I just don't get all the irrational *my phone can beat up your phone with a flounder" BS.

.50 cal is BEST!
.50 cal is BEST!
.50 cal is BEST!

Only the best cal for you raffie!

The follow to this video should be them taking the phone into the Apple store and asking a Genius to troubleshoot why the phone won't turn on.

They are purposely destroying something that is in high demand just for shock value.
Can someone explain the shock value in this. Or is it like how some girls like Barbie?

Im really impressed by how much of the phones frame held up after that first shot.

BOOOYAH.:D

I love these videos and the little kid at the end always makes me laugh.

Shooting up stuff in slo-mo is always the best, doesn't matter what it is or how expensive.

I seriously liked the Easter Peeps he shot up.

These types of videos must make a ton of money.

Well they have the channel deal with Youtube/Google so they get paid on # of views + followers, plus they also have advertisements as well. They probably rake in the money, especially on those who want to bitch/moan about people destroying something as superficial as a phone :D

I wouldn't speak much of enjoyment if I was using Win/Android based crapware!

I think you are in the wrong forum. This isn't really the place for you to troll and post immature comments like that.

Go search the forum and you'll see there are links to many stuff being shot, not just your precious iphones. Not need to get angry over it :p

Back