IPhone 4s Case Or Bumper Opinions

Merc187

[H]ard|Gawd
Hello all I have had a few different Iphone 4 cases and wanted to get your opinions and or pictures if possible.

Currently own an iphone 4s

First case i had was a Element Vapor all aluminum
Looked great but killed the signal on my phone

I then got a vapor comp case, which is 75% metal 25% plastic.
Again looked great and the signal was better than the vapor but still had some signal loss
And the plastic part of the case broke off after 3 months of very careful use.
Now i have a lifeproof case which is great but it muffles the ear piece and speakers and has that whole air bubble between the screen and lens of case.

Whats a good looking case like the element vapor comp that doesn't mess with signal and still functions well any suggestions and pictures will be appreciated.

Last edited:
I always used bestskinsever for covering my phones and tablets
I don't have anything right now for my One o_O

if you decide to go for a bumper I have a brand new black one I got when I had my iPhone4 that I won't use

I use a monoprice back and front protector. 1-2$
I also use a cheap snap on shell from Small Dog Electronics (house brand). 1-2$

I tried more expensive and have seen many more expensive solutions and I really have boiled it down to getting the most slim solution possible while still providing basic scratch and bump protection.

The best thing is no ports are blocked and it even sits on a charge cradle like a naked phone.

Bumpers are great also, and protect the buttons from getting crap in them, unline my setup where the buttons are exposed.

Has anyone heard of or seen or own a Taktic Lunatic iphone case.
I am looking at them, but wonder if the metal construction messes with the phone signal like the element cases do.

Back