iPhone 3GS 32GB Shot and Set On Fire

And that's why I have a BlackBerry Storm. It's not perfect either, but at least I can do what I want with it. Maybe more people will raise their voices, shoot their phones and make a difference. Who here believes that? Sales numbers are the only voice they hear, and Apple's numbers are good.

He has 3 iPhones but only destroy one... Maybe he still a bit loyal to Apple.

Touch Pro 2.

Eeh, having used both I'd take Android over WM. Not that WM is bad (never used it on a touchscreen), but the Android Market is awesome (and cheap), and the OS just feels better. But both are better than the iPhone OS ;)

Eeh, having used both I'd take Android over WM. Not that WM is bad (never used it on a touchscreen), but the Android Market is awesome (and cheap), and the OS just feels better. But both are better than the iPhone OS ;)

Well with the Touch Pro 2 the TouchFlow 3D interface can handle just about everything an iPhone user would ever think was possible with a phone. Really works pretty well and most people would never know it was windows as the OS underneath.

Well with the Touch Pro 2 the TouchFlow 3D interface can handle just about everything an iPhone user would ever think was possible with a phone. Really works pretty well and most people would never know it was windows as the OS underneath.

Interesting. I'll definitely take a look at it. I though we were talking straight WM here ;)

Regardless of wasting money, perfectly good functioning hardware, this or that blah blah...it was a great video. Especially since Apple can be a bastard of a company.
:D
Touch Pro 2.

I can't wait for this to come out on VZW. Oh, and WM 6.5/7!

I guess this guys e-peen compensating attention whoring video worked if it's getting linked all over the place. I used to shoot up plastic toy models...when I was about 8 with a BB gun. I outgrew it though.

I have no idea what is the point of this video, but it was very intense and made me want to cry.

Uhmm, I think I forgot to take my meds again.

To think there are lots of people who would like to have one and simply cannot afford it. What if Apple changes its mind on Google Flash??? Someone going to feel pretty stupid.

Next time send it to me, I'd love to have it.

The question is was it his phone or did some poor sap forget their phone somewhere and these guys decided to do this instead of returning it.

He should RMA it! Tell them the battery "Blowed up REAL GOOD"...umm, I mean exploded for no apparent reason when they ask why he's returning it.:p

What a waste,,, 9mm ammo is too expensive now to waste like that :p

Hmm.. judging by the vid. Keeping the iphone in your front pocket might save your life one day lol. At least from a 9mm. Wonder if my curve would fair the same way.

Love how this makes news.

because it was funny and it fit in with all the other apple news thats been coming out lately.. thats why i sent steve the link to the video..

news doesnt always have to be depressing and technical.. things can be funny sometimes..

as for the people arguing about this guy being an idiot.. take a chill pill and realize that its just comedy and the expression of the persons opinion..

honestly ive never been an apple fan and i will never like the iphone.. nor can i even type on an iphone.. stupid screens to small for my fat fingers.. :p lol but i do agree with the fact that apple has to much control over whats allowed on the phone and this is why the android will take a good chunk of apples control over the mobile phone market with its open source apps..

I don't know about that one.. I haven't seen Android really make much of a dent in the market, much less iPhone sales. Besides, you're really picking your own poison there.. Apple or Google, who would you rather submit to?

The EPA may not like someone burning plastic and electronics for shits and giggles.

That's OK, he can just burn the nifty EPA letter he'll receive in about 2-3 weeks.

On a second note... will the local Starbucks accept him back after they realize he actually had the audacity to use a pistol?

For the 'he can do whatever he wants with his stuff' people - that is undisputable but it does not make this any less of a stupid thing to do.

Apple is turning consumerism into communism. Any entity that enforces such anti-competitive practices and dictates what their paying population can and cannot have without any explanation, consistency, or reason is communistic. It's wrong and I will no longer support it.

what an idiot, he has bought ALL 3 versions of the iPhone, and cries when a CAPITALISTIC company does what it does best in a CAPITALISTIC economy?

The consumer votes with their dollars, if the iPhone was such a POS it would have flopped along time ago...

Back