IPCop and MoBlock

Gott

Supreme [H]ardness
I'm looking to setup a blocklist on my IPCop machine so I don't have to install PG2/MoBlock on any of my workstations and was wondering if MoBlock can work with IPCop or if they have an addon that goes with IPCop. Basically, I just want something that operates like PG2 with blocklists that works well with IPCop.

Thanks.

well...with dans guardian, and banish you can accomplish something like this im pretty sure

i kno what youre going for but i dont think ipcop has that implemented yet

well...with dans guardian, and banish you can accomplish something like this im pretty sure

i kno what youre going for but i dont think ipcop has that implemented yet
Ahh, OK. I'll keep checking and see if something comes up.

Thanks.

no problem, it filters just about anything and everything, custom blacklists etc.

no problem, it filters just about anything and everything, custom blacklists etc.

URLFilter only accepts .tar.gz blacklist files. I plan(ned) on using the blocklists from http://www.iblocklist.org which are .gz files. Is there a way to convert .gz files into .tar.gz files?

I zipped the contents of the level1.gz files to blocklist.tar.gz but it shot back an error.

Thanks.

It looks like URLFilter follows a hierarchy scheme with the blocklists. So putting in just the name and IP on the blocklist file isn't enough.

There is a place on the gui where you can just copy all the url's into.

Back