iPad Air - PDF organization

Viper16

[H]ard|Gawd
I am a sales rep for a small business company that requires me to go visit engineers/end users and educate them on my product line for use. There is a lot of referencing back to pdf's that I would like to easily maintain and place on the ipad for myself as well as going over details. It needs to be able to sync up from possibly a folder on my desktop or a cloud area...and then able to auto update or refresh on the ipad.

What is a good app that can help me keep a pdf catalogue organized and easily accessible?

Storing video files and .ppt would be nice, but not a necessity. I also like to mark up notes/drawings...maybe with the Apple Pencil

Laptop: Windows 10, O365 Business Premium, Adobe Acrobat DC Subscription

Apple Airpad Gen 3.

You can download the app to sync with your o365 stuff, but the last time i used the app it was all manual, meaning you'd have to manually download ahead of time if you didn't have wifi.

Wish o365 would get pencil support :(

I am using pdfexpert and can sync my onedrive files automatically to it...works great. I can access my bank of PDF's quickly and leave them open and dig through others. I wish I had this back when I was a military aircraft tech...went through the books and then the worthless toughbooks, now a tablet would be perfect.

Back