IP35 Pro C1 Error

DarkLegacy

[H]ard|Gawd
I pretty much want this error gone. I've been through there sites on probally every thread where the C1 error was brought up. Nothing worked. Nothing at all. I've had this board since it launched with 0 problems. I shut it down for not even an hour. Just to play some Xbox 360. As soon as I go to launch it, This damn error appears. There is no post screen at all. There was no problem with the system at all prior to this happening. I see memory brought up all over the place but the memory I use IS on the compatibility list. I do not know wth happen but I am obviously pretty pissed off about it. I guess it shitted out on me knowing I was eyeing a 780i board =P. That EVGA 780i is look a HELL lot more tempting now.

-DarkLegacy

I get that C1/C3 error when I try and overclock above what I know my board can do, I can get it to boot most of the time after by just turning off the psu for 2-4 minutes and booting.

But it seems like your error didn't come from the changing of any settings, have you cleared the bios? tried booting with only one stick of ram in the board? removing the cmos battery for a couple hours? Reseating the CPU? if none of those options work you might be looking at hardware failure :(

Got your memory voltage set properly?
have you run memtest?

Ballistix is known to be a bit prone to die (like most D9).

Tried every possible way to fix the problem. I'm 100% sure it's not the memory, it's the motherboard. I switched over to an evga 680i board. Put the memory on there, reformated my drive & it runs perfectly. The enitre rig remained the same. I will use do the 90 day step up once the 780i boards become more solid through bios updates I wanted to go sli either way so no more intel chipsets for awhile for me =D.

-DarkLegacy

Back