IP35 Beta Bios

oozish

[H]ard|Gawd
I went and installed the beta 1.6 bios for my ip35 pro, but I can't find any info on it/changes etc.

So far so good, except my temps are way lower than they actually are, they read 32C for the cpu but EVEREST reads my cores at 45-43-44-47 which is probably the same as coretemp would say.

Weird thing is everest also has a 'CPU' temp that reads 24! I go by the EVEREST core readings, fyi, which didn't get over 71 after 11 hours priming last night.

Anyway, any links for info on the beta bios?

Also, anyone else have this beta bios installed?

Here's a link to (the link for it) in forum: LINKSTER

Finally found some info from that site I'll post here for those too lazy:

from Ace-a-Rue:

guys, this beta bios is excellent!...i tried it compliments of "Bingo13" (AKA) Gary Key of Anandtech fame...many thanks to him for the pre-trial test prior to relasing it for general use...one of the "major" changes in this beta is the puter will no longer shutdown after changing bios settings and then saving them....good news for those who are using phase cooling.
for quad users, i was not able to crank my FSB any higher but i did see a jump in performance! 3dmark05 and pcmark05 all had improvement along with superpi 1m...previously 14 secs, now, 13.4 secs @ 3.84Ghz...

I have it installed and everything is running as it has always with this board, flawless!

Shawn

o.k., thanks for that. Not alot of early adopters I guess..

Back