Invoice Software/Tracking

oplin

Gawd
I want to setup for someone a program that can simply do invoices, keep track fo customers, and possibly do inventory. Invoice should be completely customizable but not necessary (Would like to put a calendar range on invoice too if possible like 3 months or something where person can circle dates). I needs to be simple it is for someone that isn't computer illiterate quickbooks from what i've seen is too complex and other programs i've tried don't offer enough. Just wondering if anyone had some ideas. This doesn't need to be used for taxes or massive reporting, just some simple find feature on clients, or by date and to keep the invoices organized.

i'm thinking i might just do excel templates and have him list things in a folder format of client name and date, if anyone knows how to automate it so when they click save or make a save button it saves it into that folder structure that would be helpful. Many thanks.

that's awesome, thanks so much. I do alot of web dev stuff and database stuff so if i need to add something or customize the invoice this should be a walk in the park great job man.

Back