invalid li

invalid_

Limp Gawd
fan2.jpg

window.jpg

case.jpg

back.jpg

2.jpg

Looks good! I really like it. In the second picture, what is that long think silver wire? I thought it was sleeving at first but then I compared it to the wires behind it and though.. :eek:

So...I have a feeling your system isn't that quiet? ;)

It holds the wires to the cathode at the top and the fan.

And no its not the most quiet case, but the rheobus lets me control this greatly. =)

cool and the gang!

so where'd you get the transparent cpu and heatsink?? ;)

Whoops I should have checked this thread. Let me catch up real quick and reply.

shoney said:
Where'd you get the sleeving?
What sleeving? The cords you see are like that from factory on my ultra xconnect. No sleeving done by me

TotalEclipse said:
Wow, unbelievable! That is a really clean look. What are the features?
Thanks very much. Features as in specs of hardware? Or something else?

Specs:
AMD athlon64 3200+
MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum
2g PC3200 DDR
Nvidia 6600GT Vid
160g Seagate Barracuda

revenant said:
cool and the gang!

so where'd you get the transparent cpu and heatsink?? ;)
lol That pic is from the build of the project. It had not been installed yet. ;)

Majin said:
Nice, that is a very clean looking set up.
Love the handles!
Thanks. Handles got at www.mnpctech.com. As well as the chrome rings (Although when I got them they were not for sale yet)

chaokai said:
Looks fantastic, what are the specs?

Thanks. Answered above. ^

Man I need to get off my lazy ass and fix my rig up a bit, its looking a bit ghetto compared to all these nice systems!

Good job :D
Man, even with the crappiest skillz, stuff from MNPCTech makes PCs look HAWT! Combined with good skillz (like yours) it looks even better :D

Nice work, couple of questions. You said that the cables came with your Ultra Xconnect, is that the case for this cable pictured here
cable.jpg

I am also curious about this little piece, I assume you use it to open the side, where did it come from?
snap.jpg

sorry for the delayed reply Thuleman.

The side ring pull I got at a marine supplier web site. They are made for boats and are very cheap! 5 bucks!

Here is one: http://shop.torresen.com/shipsstore...ku=36661&prod_name=SEACHOICE FLUSH RING PULLS

The hose you are looking at is a normal shower hose. I used this to house the wires that were going to the top of the case for the top fan and the top cathode. It was not part of the xonnect.

Sweet, thanks for the reply, I am in no rush, just getting ideas and parts to get the work done over winter break in dec/jan.

Sweet case man :) One of the cleanest I have seen.
Loved the use of the shower hose. :p

One thing I wounder about were if you bougth both the fan and the round fan holster at mnpctech?
Because the fan appers to be a 120mm and the fan holseter a 92mm.

BoxsterJB said:
Sweet case man :) One of the cleanest I have seen.
Loved the use of the shower hose. :p

One thing I wounder about were if you bougth both the fan and the round fan holster at mnpctech?
Because the fan appers to be a 120mm and the fan holseter a 92mm.

No I bought the fan at another online store. It is a 92mm aluminum fan. The ring is also made for 92mm fans.

Back