- Messiah
- MDK
- Redneck Rampage
- Run Like Hell
- Sacrifice
- T-Rex Rumble
- Giants

I am down for a new MDK.

Also interested in Redneck Rampage and Kingpin. Gonna need to bring back Xatrix/Gray matter only to make them create a new RTCW. The latest Wolfenstein wasn't bad but the Riddick people have a different perspective.

A man can drean, a man can dream.

Battle Chess
Descent
Freespace

Could all be great reboots.

Shit I'd love to see Battle Chess with modern graphics.

You'd only be buying something like that for whatever perceived brand value the name requires. You don't need to buy "Battle Chess" or Interplay's permission to make a battle chess game. So there have been newer games released based on the same concept.

I hope someone makes a modern Redneck Rampage. Hell I would do it if I had the resources.

Reactions: DrDoU
like this
I can see them making a new Clay Fighter. Nostalgia is big and fighting games are making a little bit of a comeback.

MDK's easily my favorite of those games. I loved that one.

M.A.X was one of the best strategy games i've ever played =] would be awesome to see bug fixes or even a remake

Also, HOLY FUCK Giants: Citizen Kabuto was an awesome game. I would love to see a remake of that (done right, of course).

Maybe Freespace could also make a resurgence since space games are sort of back.

I could see Nordic and/or Deep Silver swooping in and buying a bunch of these IPs. Probably some of the bigger Chinese publishers as well. I doubt any of the major Western publishers will bother to buy any of these.

Please Kingpin life of crime. I spent so much time playing that on heat.net.

is it weird that the only think I remember about this game is the whole conversation of "You gotta dollar? No, I ain't got dollar"

LOL, the first two lines that came to mind for me yesterday:

"Hey Louie, come and finish this game for Chrissakes!" and "Welcome to Poisonville, you fuck."

I loved Messiah when it came out way back in the day. Wouldn't mind a sequel to that one.

Would love to play more Descent or Freespace games, if they could be done right. Dont necessarily need a "reboot" just more of them.

Overload looks neat but too much of a remake, Underground never interested me too much.

It would be cool if some Indie developers could get their hands on some of these IPs. In my view they'd do the best job of doing remakes. Can't see any of the big boys doing anything with it. Nothing good anyway.

is it weird that the only think I remember about this game is the whole conversation of "You gotta dollar? No, I ain't got dollar"
That's my #1 memory for sure... the sound design of your character was notable, a bit muffled, like it's emanating from within the depths of your own soul...

Maybe Freespace could also make a resurgence since space games are sort of back.

Would love to play more Descent or Freespace games, if they could be done right. Dont necessarily need a "reboot" just more of them.

I think there's a better than fair chance of Freespace coming back. Adam Pletcher's still around- and expressed an interest in FS if Interplay released the IP and the price was accessible.

Oh man I hope they sell fallout to someone competent! Can't wait for fallout 3

Back