Intermittent Paypal Express checkout error, duplicate and document it and be rewarded

damnathan

Limp Gawd
Okay, here's the deal:

I'm Director of Operations for Koolertek.com. We offer Paypal Express as one of our payment options. We've had reports that when people try to use this (so far reported in Firefox), that they receive some kind of errors about an API and an invalid token. This is a non-common but occurring issue. I myself, along with our site designers, can't duplicate this despite many tries. So, if you have some free time, hit our site, add something, and try to do Paypal Express checkout. If all goes well, you'll be transferred to paypal, verify your data, then be sent back to complete checkout, which you don't need to do unless your really want to buy something. IF you do get an error, what I'm needing is screenshots of it and your browser/version and OS info as well. For verification purposes on our end, please first register for the site as the first step, that way it will show up in our system as an incompleted order with your name and IP addy so we can track your progress through our site. We will not email you anything unless you voluntarily sign up for the newsletter. I repeat, we will not email/spam you for doing this. If you can do this and generate/document this error, I will provide a one time use 20% off code for you to use anytime in the next year for orders up to 200 bucks...so you could get up to 40 bucks off. Also, if you can find and document any other checkout errors, those may be eligible for some discounts as well. We're really eager to get all issues resolved.

Note to Mods: I hope this isn't in violation. We're not doing this to advertise, we're just really trying to track a bug and document it so that we can get it fixed. If you'd prefer that I'd ask people to PM for the site addy, just let me know.

We're only needing a few documentations of this, so this is first come, first served.

I thank those of you that attempt this in advance. Good luck with making my store malfunction :)

Made an account and tried it from work via Firefox. No errors that I can see. Works like a charm :D

Back