IntelBurnTest for GPU?

Thunder888

Limp Gawd
Now that a lot of people have started using the IntelBurnTest utility for stressing their CPU OC's, I was wondering if anyone uses a similar utility for GPU testing.

I use Futuremark for testing my GPU OC, but I never developed a liking for it, don't ask me why:confused: Maybe because I've spent hours fine-tuning a GFX OC in FM, watching all the boring-as-shit demos run for hours, just to have it bomb out in Crysis a couple of minutes later. I've taken to OC'ing my card on the fly now by alt-tabbing from Crysis to Rivatuner and updating the clocks on the fly. Seems to be working, but it's obviously not ideal.

Not having spent too much time in researching the subject, what about folding or similar utilities for GPU testing? Anyone know of anything which is "better" than Futuremark?

Furmark is a great tool to stress a card. It pushes my GTX260 core temp up to 83C, while during Crysis it stays well below 78C.

You can try ATITool aswell.

Furmark is a great tool to stress a card. It pushes my GTX260 core temp up to 83C, while during Crysis it stays well below 78C.

You can try ATITool aswell.

Thanks for that Hecktec - much appreciated. I'll definitely have a look at this tonight over a whiskey or two! From a quick look, it looks exactly like what I had in mind. ;)

Back