Intel to promote the Mini-ITX form factor

External PSUs would be good too. I've seen a some pretty decent ones ranging from 300W to 600W.

Another question remains... Why are you so interested about what others want to see in a case?
New interest of mine. I've run SFFClub.com and SFFStore.com so perhaps if I redo those websites I can add Mini ITX

Generally true, but if you look around, there are some exceptions. For instance, the Sparkle FSP350-60GNV is an Active PFC power supply with a minimum of 75% efficiency and 22A on the +12V line that sells for $35, and I use it in a computer that runs 24/7 in my bedroom (the fan is not too loud).
That is actually a great price for what seems a very decent PSU. I had never heard of it, must check it out.

I'd like to know more about the noise factor, though. I'll need a small PSU, not too powerfull, and not a screamer. I'll have to sleep less than 2 meters away from it...

As for the sites, it would be nice to see something dedicated to SFF and mini-ITX, with constant updates and possibly a world-wide stores (low shipping costs, please, I can't even order from mini-itx.com because the prices nearly double thanks to the shipping costs). And also trying to get good deals with the suppliers (like 20~30% off of all PicoPSU orders?). hehehe

I'm almost sure if you get everything in one place, the ball will start moving. If not, it's like mini-itx.com (nice, but small) or mp3car.com (too focused on one subject).

Cheers.

Miguel

D201GLY2 with mini itx casing

Image122Small.jpg

Back