Intel Retail Edge Winter Deal

But just tired of rinse and repeat post.

If it bugs you so much then report it to Intel. No one is holding a gun to your head to read this thread. So much bitching from people that aren't even eligible for this deal.

And the point of your post was? To come in here and act like you are someone special perhaps? Maybe you should read all the way through my post. Not sure why you even bothered posting.

If it bugs you so much then report it to Intel. No one is holding a gun to your head to read this thread. So much bitching from people that aren't even eligible for this deal.

And the point of your post was? To come in here and act like you are someone special perhaps? Maybe you should read all the way through my post. Not sure why you even bothered posting.

No, the point which obviously you missed was to call you out. If you have a problem with the program or people abusing the program then do something constructive instead of whining like a bitch on a public forum. Here I will even help you out.... Email the Program administrators at [email protected]

If you don't want to do the above then good riddance to you.

Once again read, think and then type. Did I say I care what they did? I answered some questions that was asked. Here let me help your narrow minded brain out a little more.

I'm not trying to be rude or mean about this. Bottom line is what you do is your business. But again everyone will do what they want in the end.

I see no problem with a little extra money for the efforts.

So you can go troll in another thread. Stop trying to make my post be taken out of context. Yet you continue to attack me over and over. Every one here is entitled to their opinion. We all have morals also. We all know what is being done is wrong. So let me say this one more time for the people like you. What you do is your business.

People like you have nothing better to do it seems. Hopefully you can now understand my post. If not get off the pc and get in the bed. I will not be going anywhere. I'm here to stay, people love me here. It is just people like you that try to sling dirt when you are the dirty one to begin with.

No, the point which obviously you missed was to call you out. If you have a problem with the program or people abusing the program then do something constructive instead of whining like a bitch on a public forum. Here I will even help you out.... Email the Program administrators at [email protected]

If you don't want to do the above then good riddance to you.

I see no problem with a little extra money for the efforts. But they are all listed for $450, $479, etc in here. That is a bit more than a few bucks. But just tired of rinse and repeat post.

Yea I am sure 150 dollar profit will net you a whole lot these days. Stop policing it bro, it will get you no where. People will always make profit on this.

Yea I am sure 150 dollar profit will net you a whole lot these days. Stop policing it bro, it will get you no where. People will always make profit on this.

We are talking about mostly retail workers here :p

It is amazing how people just come in here and post random crap. You should actually start from the beginning and then read all the way through. Then make a post

Originally Posted by KILLER_K View Post
I see no problem with a little extra money for the efforts. Bottom line is what you do is your business.

Now look at my signature and know it is for people like you in here.
[size=+4]"There is nothing more horrifying than stupidity in action."[/size]

To everyone else I apologize for this.

Edit: Almost forgot.

[size=+2]Happy New Year![/size]

Last edited:
Can we get some posts with people who have had their 4930k or 4770k SHIPPED and with the order date?

For the record, I plan on listing my 4770k for $300 here on the forums and when it doesnt sell, Ill put it in my computer ;)

I finally received my shipment confirmation for the 4770k earlier this week and it is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. I ordered on December 6th and if the delivery works as expected will arrive January 2nd.

For Intel's part, they did not skimp on the shipping as it seems to be sent via standard next day, but due to the holiday there was a day or two delay.

Shipment delays are expected with the holiday traffic that most carriers had. Just an FYI from what I have seen the forums are full of people trying to get rid of 4770ks or 4930ks. If your selling at or near retail don't expect many takers. Heck I just saw a thread where a member calls
Out retail edge members and states edge members to pm him or her to sell at a normal profit ( like $200 for the 4930k) haha just sayin

I finally got the notification for all 3 of my 4930k's that shipped. All arriving next week, orders were placed in the first week of December. I'll post pics when I get them, should add nicely to the flood of tears I've seen in this thread.

Wow never seen a 13 year hard member before... finally decided to come out of the cave?

This is getting reallllllly frustrating. Still no notification, or anything. Bought in the first few hours :(

I got my notice few days back. Getting it on Monday

Last edited:
Order #: 174xxx
Destination: Florida
Shipped: Friday 1/3
Est Arrival: Wednesday 1/8

im pretty sure its 1 processor per account....soo...you can figure out the rest :)

Hello ****

We have received your Holiday Deal order. Please allow up to 6 weeks for your order to ship.

Order Details
December 23, 2013 4:08 AM EDT

Going to be a long 6 weeks.

got my 4930k...

Now I haven't a clue what to do with it. Don't feel like upgrading platforms.

got my 4930k...

Hard to convince you unless you are using the extra cores. I video decode/encode enough to make the upgrade well worth it. Otherwise, games only really mess around with 3-4 depending on the title.

Hard to convince you unless you are using the extra cores. I video decode/encode enough to make the upgrade well worth it. Otherwise, games only really mess around with 3-4 depending on the title.

Exactly, I am playing with virtualization but really disk IO and memory are more important for my home lab, and I will be building/buying a server for this down the road.

Considering selling the i7 and upgrading or supplementing my GTX 670

My 4770K arrives today. It will make a nice decoration on my desk until I decide on a mobo.

got my 4930k...

You should sell it to me, cheap. My 3820 is feeling old. Especially for the dev work I'm doing these days. ;)

My 4770K arrives today. It will make a nice decoration on my desk until I decide on a mobo.

After mulling it over I decided to get the ASUS Z87-Plus from the edge site using chips. Good reviews and it essentially free.
I have a feeling the edge site redesign is going to make earning chips harder so I wanted to clear out while there was something I could use in the store.

Still haven't gotten a shipping conf. on the CPU, but I ordered late.

cheers!

I ordered the night of opening day, my 4770 arrived last Friday and I still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation FWIW

I wonder why all those IRE 4930k CPU's have the same batch 3331Bxxx , I suspect this CPU's could be refurbished or something is hidden, also there is reports that they overclock very bad.
I have seen over 90% are reselling this CPU's over ebay and amazon which is against Intel TOS, also the second owner will not benefit from the warranty even if it is BNIB.
I wouldn't care about the overclock ability or even a refurbished for the price of $200 if you get it from IRE but for people buying this CPU's for $450+, I would re-consider and get a retail one from newegg or equivalent, it will be $100 more but you get better warranty and 80% it will be better chip.

Last edited:
egyteam said:
I wonder why all those IRE 4930k CPU's have the same batch 3331Bxxx , I suspect this CPU's could be refurbished or something is hidden, also there is reports that they overclock very bad.

Batch 3331Bxxx is not just IRE. I have not seen any reports they overclock bad. Hell I even searched for the batch # and read about two dozen forums non of which stated that it was a bad OC. Nor did I see any accusations that the CPU is refurbished.

egyteam said:
I have seen over 90% are reselling this CPU's over ebay and amazon which is against Intel TOS, also the second owner will not benefit from the warranty even if it is BNIB.

Nice made up # there. You have no idea how many CPUs are actually retail vs IRE. Sure you can see that there are a lot of people trying to sell their CPUs, but without any hard evidence you can't just make up a #.

egyteam said:
I wouldn't care about the overclock ability or even a refurbished for the price of $200 if you get it from IRE but for people buying this CPU's for $450+, I would re-consider and get a retail one from newegg or equivalent, it will be $100 more but you get better warranty and 80% it will be better chip.

Another blanket false statement. You have no proof that the CPUs are refurbished. However it is true that the warranty will likely not to be honored due to having to furnish proof of purchase for warranty service.

If warranty isn't going to transfer over, you can always pick up the Intel Tuning protection plan, its only $25 for the 4930K... assume that extra should let you get away with one replacement

Last edited:
Batch 3331Bxxx is not just IRE. I have not seen any reports they overclock bad. Hell I even searched for the batch # and read about two dozen forums non of which stated that it was a bad OC. Nor did I see any accusations that the CPU is refurbished.

Nice made up # there. You have no idea how many CPUs are actually retail vs IRE. Sure you can see that there are a lot of people trying to sell their CPUs, but without any hard evidence you can't just make up a #.

Another blanket false statement. You have no proof that the CPUs are refurbished. However it is true that the warranty will likely not to be honored due to having to furnish proof of purchase for warranty service.

Thank you for the clarification
guess, I will just try my luck with one of this CPU's

I haven't really spent a lot of effort trying to overclock since i got the thing (my h100i is being really dumb and I'm worried it might be dying... :( No pump problems, but it keeps losing connection to corsair link, which is disconcerting.

4.2 came very easy though, so that's something.

Back