Intel Retail Edge Winter Deal 2014

Between 12PM to 3PM PST is when the Summer/Winter deals go live.

So stupid. I was a producer yesterday, now it kicked me back to a roadie today? What the fuck!?!?!?!?

Got mine shortly after it went live so hopefully it won't be as delayed as last time.

Got mine shortly after it went live so hopefully it won't be as delayed as last time.

Day one is usually the key to getting the chip in a reasonable time. As the days go on, they get pushed back quite a ways into the next year. I suspect we have them by the end of the year. Fingers crossed, before Christmas.

Got 50 stupid learning activities done. Guess getting booted off the job today had its benefits! 5930k ordered! About time to upgrade this old 2600k. Been a great chip @ 4.9ghz for nearly 4 years (1 more month!). Longest Ive ever owned a CPU.

Ordered one a few hours ago 4790k

The only thing I don't like about ordering stuff is the waiting game the problem is they add proof of delivery a signature is required so it means someone needs to at home and awake at the same time.

I got a email it was delivered last time around and like 4 hours later the Fex-Ed truck showed up.

It's usually the opposite for me. The notice of delivery comes days after I already received it :D

I also lost my rockstar rank, and got dropped down. Did 50 of those tech learnings to get it back up again.

my friend changed his password and its still not working
so gay

No context. Very confused.

LOL! I must have been drunk.... dont even remember posting that... Great im drunk posting now... Its officially an addiction...

My friend changed his PW and he couldnt figure out what it was. and the Reset PW site was buggy as hell. Finially got it up and I was bumped down to producer.... Back to rockstar i go.... I dont have the money for anything though so i dont know why im even doing this lol

baller. I told my cousin about this deal and he offered to pay for the 5930k. I maintain all his twitch streaming computers and upgrades and all that jazz and never take payment... Couldnt turn him down really. Now i only need DDR4 ram and a mobo. Which ill never buy for another year or 2 till prices come down

ordering mine tomorrow I have 85k points and still a producer O_O I did EVERY cert including the pro exam and ALL the videos... lolol

how long does it take to move levels?

I did 50 learning activities. Over three days, but total time was about 1.5 hours. Became a producer right after I completed Quiz 50.
Didn't have the patience to do 100 just to save $15 and risk moving further down the waiting list.

I did 50 learning activities. Over three days, but total time was about 1.5 hours. Became a producer right after I completed Quiz 50.
Didn't have the patience to do 100 just to save $15 and risk moving further down the waiting list.

You did 50 learning activities in 1.5 hours?
Did you just get the minimum score required to pass on the quizzes?

if you are on [H] you should be able to bang out almost every test w/o watching or reading a damn thing. I think i needed help on 1 or 2 tests. rest i just knew

If there were 3 questions, I had to get all of them right. If there were five questions, I needed to get 4 right.

As the member said above. Most of the info I knew because I come here everyday.
The other fluff I skipped talking about tablets etc. But the Processor Quizzes were a breeze, many times getting every question right on general knowledge or complete guesses.

Anybody have anything on shipments yet? Impatiently waiting for some sign of life.

Yeah they're easy, if you miss one it tells you just go back and fix it. Also launch two tabs for each one on a different monitor and you can have your reference when you answer the questions. I ordered first or second day and no ship notice.

Yeah they're easy, if you miss one it tells you just go back and fix it. Also launch two tabs for each one on a different monitor and you can have your reference when you answer the questions. I ordered first or second day and no ship notice.

but.... but..... thats cheating

but.... but..... thats cheating

It's not quite cheating, I think it counts you as having two attempts when you do that. Unless the reading is on another site or PDF. If the reading is an HTML5 scroll, then it counts as a second attempt (which is suppose to be 80% credit, but dunno).

Stick to processors, the questions are easy. The ones that get you are the exact wording often used in sales pitches for tablets and the like.

Anyway, I ordered day one, no shipping notice or delivery yet.

Received shipping notice. I will have mine next Tuesday.

I just searched the leaderboards I'm #1 for all the Walmart's in our state =)
I was #2 and #3 for a while but the other people dropped out...

I was really thinking my order would ship today, but it did not. Have to wait till after Christmas I suppose :(

I got my ship notification as well. Scheduled delivery on Wednesday. The dream is alive!

Nothing yet I ordered on the 3rd too I was in the 214xxx category I suppose that is what I get for
being a wise ass on the Intel forums =)

Back