Intel Retail Edge "The Summer Deal": i7 3770k starting $60+shipping, i7 3930k $150+sh

Finally!!! just got my tracking number, eta Friday.

Probably head to Frys electronics and pick up a 2011 mobo.

Finally!!! just got my tracking number, eta Friday.

Probably head to Frys electronics and pick up a 2011 mobo.

Do you have any mobo in mind? Im shopping now for 1, the the base evga x79 board is suppose to go on sale tonight at newegg for $130, but I've heard bad things about the board.

Im looking at Asus n Gigabyte boards as well.

Ordered mine, i'm going to sell my 2600k and keep the 3770k since you agree not to resell it.

Ordered a 3930k but still pending shipping notification.

Not worries as last time it took a while too :)

Do you have any mobo in mind? Im shopping now for 1, the the base evga x79 board is suppose to go on sale tonight at newegg for $130, but I've heard bad things about the board.

Im looking at Asus n Gigabyte boards as well.

Probably another sabertooth.

damn, ordered mine like a week ago and no shipping info yet :/

I still have my account, with Rockstar status, but don't work for a retailer anymore and want to upgrade. If anyone would be willing to work with me that wasn't planning on taking advantage, let me know!

If anybody doesn't need a processor, would you be willing to help someone out?

You best bet it probably go to walmart or something like that and find someone that doesn't have a need and offer them a little extra money. I've been looking for someone on here and ocn with no luck.

Will there be deals close to this over the summer since the new chip came out yesterday?

No, the next one is the winter deals and they should have the new stuff on there. Hopefully the 4930k and 4770k

Both 3930k and 3770k are sold out

Last edited:
I just got my 3930k today and the box is completely smashed... they put the 3930k box in a crappy padded envelope. I dont have a mobo yet to test it out I hope it's ok but the way they ship these is pathetic. ..

I just got my 3930k today and the box is completely smashed... they put the 3930k box in a crappy padded envelope. I dont have a mobo yet to test it out I hope it's ok but the way they ship these is pathetic. ..

did you get a notice that it was shipped or did it just show up?

i orded my shit on 5/21 :/ still nothing

Made an order on May 20th. Still waiting on it. Anyone else still waiting on their order?

mine came today and I placed the order a few weeks ago. Shipping notification was yesterday, arrived today so didn't get much of a heads up.

Any idea on what Motherboard to get with this 3930k? X79 Seems crazy expensive for motherboards lol. Just want a solid overclocker to go with my single GTX670 not running 4GPU's and 64GB of Memory or anything o_O

What stepping are these chips?

stepping rev c2 or at least mine was.

That blows man, mine came in a larger box with some air filled packing materials.

Last edited:
Back