Intel Retail Edge Summer Deal 2016

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
Welcome to the Intel® Retail Edge Program

Sign up today if you work in Retail rumored what the Deal will be this time around. People say it's the same Deal as Winter but they added a Intel SSD in the mix last Winter. It will probably be announced the first week of May or go on sale a short time later.

---

CHECK OUT THE DETAILS

Who Can Get a Deal
Everyone except Novices can participate in the Holiday Deal.
Masters and Legends get special pricing.

Requirement: Work at a company that is part of the program:

Approved Retail Chains

AARON'S
ABC WAREHOUSE
ABT ELECTRONICS
ACTIONLINK
ADORAMA
ALTEX ELECTRONICS
ANDERSON MERCHANDISERS
APPLE RETAIL STORE
ASN DEPOT
AT&T
B&H PHOTO VIDEO & PRO AUDIO
BCOM COMPUTER CENTRE
BEST BUY (CANADA)
BEST BUY (USA)
BEST BUY MOBILE (CANADA)
BEST BUY MOBILE (USA)
BJ'S WHOLESALE CLUB
BRANDSMART USA
CANADA COMPUTERS
CENTRAL COMPUTERS
COMPUTER STOP
CONN'S
COSTCO
CYBERPOWER
DATAVISION
DELL
DELL - MDM
DIGILINK COMPUTERS
DIRECTRON
ELECTRONIC EXPRESS
FAMSA
FRY'S ELECTRONICS
GATEWAY
GEEK SQUAD
HHGREGG
HP
HP-HHO
HP-SMB
HSN
IBUYPOWER
INTREX
KEHTRON COMPUTERS
LA CURACAO
LENOVO
LENOVO HQ
LONDON DRUGS
MARKETSOURCE – HP
MARKETSTAR – HP
MDG COMPUTERS CANADA
MEMORY EXPRESS
MICRO CENTER
MICROBYTES
MICROSOFT STORE (USA)
MICROSOFT STORE (Canada)
MILWAUKEE PC
MOSAIC – HP
MOSAIC – MICROSOFT
NCIX.COM/NETLINK COMPUTER
NEBRASKA FURNITURE MART
NEWEGG
NEXCOM
OFFICE DEPOT
OFFICEMAX
P.C. RICHARD & SON
PC LAPTOPS
PC VILLAGE
PRIORITY COMPUTER SYSTEMS
PURCHASING POWER
QVC
RAKUTEN.COM
RC WILLEY
RENT-A-CENTER
ROGERS
SAM'S CLUB
SAMSUNG
SHAW CABLE
STAPLES
STAPLES CANADA, INC
SUPERIOR COMPUTERS
SUPERIOR PC SYSTEMS
TARGET
TECH ADVANCED COMPUTERS
TELUS
THE SOURCE
TigerDirect.com Call Center
TigerDirect.com Retail Store
T-MOBILE
TOSHIBA
VISIONS ELECTRONICS
VIZIO
WAL-MART (CANADA)
WAL-MART (USA)

90e04b9f57.jpg

Meh....

Wow, no 2011 socket.
I don't think I have ever seen an i5 as part of the deal either.
$24 difference as well. Who would even choose i5 over i7 at that point?

The I-5 is Extremely limited yet almost the same Price :ROFLMAO::sick:
They go on Sale Next Week on the 11th going to scoop up the I-7 and build a Skylake

Last edited:
I just got 10K chips with the RXT update usally have to work harder then that for em :X3:
You can do that for the next three months crazy.

There is something called the Retail Experience Tool on the site.....you upload the number of customers you had contact with.

I would get a Job at Best Buy just so I would have more customer interaction =) Most of the time Customers ask me if we have I-Phone charging cables or need a videogame out of the sliding case.
Usually don't have many people asking about Intel Laptops at 2:00am in the morning I used to work days.

I'm all set to go! Now to decide on what to put in my new system. I know I want a Phanteks Evolv (not decided on TG or standard yet) but I'm not sure on the motherboard.

I'm going to upgrade and have no reason to o_O
Except to add more memory and a SSD M.2 drive maybe just ordered a TUF Sabertooth Z170 off Amazon this morning and crucial sport memory 32 gigs had 70.00 in credit from Bing Rewards I saved up from the past few months.

IF they sellout in the first day or few hours I'll be super pissed.....and miss out...

Finally upgrading from my i7-3700 (non-K) now that they brought VT-d back to K processors. This makes working at Target PT worthwhile.

Best deal imo in a while since it's not a stupid expensive socket.

I'll take an i7 if anyone wants to hook me up, my buddy that was quit staples this spring

I was so lazy I was laying in Bed pressing F-5 on my Keyboard :LOL:I wasn't going to stare at the same page for hours on end. My motherboard arrived today along with the Made in USA Crucial sport lt DDR4 Ram which I guess it's just outsourced Ram.

My motherboard arrived today along with the Made in USA Crucial sport lt DDR4 Ram which I guess it's just outsourced Ram.

I'm curious why you would think that the Sport LT ram is outsourced? At least 95% of Crucial RAM is Micron IC and Micron is definitely a USA company; their main facility is across the city from me and I can see Crucial from the top floor of our building.

I read a review on Amazon that it was outsourced because he worked there.
But what do I know...

Could be, I know the set I've got is a 16FAR part number...Micron IC and assembled by Micron in the USA. There's always a chance but they have turned into my go to brand over the years. It does help being able to drop off and pick up for any warranty issue though.

It shipped for me today going to arrive on Tuesday going to have fun building a PC that day!

Last edited:
Mine shipped yesterday with an expected delivery of Thursday.

I stayed up all day thinking it was Out for Delivery should of slept in was half awake half asleep.
At least I know better now I wish it would give a exact day scheduled day vs: actual day

Went without a PC for two day waiting for the 6700k I figured I would put everything together before I got the CPU cleaned all the Dust out of the Fans ect..
FIrst thing that happend when I turned the power on I couldn't get any of the BIOS or Displays keyboards to work I reset it took out 3 sticks of ram and the graphics card then i got a Bios Beep.

Mine shipped yesterday, scheduled for Friday delivery. Core i7-6700K. I have everything already installed in my new build just minus the CPU. It will be ready to go for the weekend.

You upgrading from the AMD 3500 ? I used to have one of those AMD 3000XP for like 9 years I used the same processor until I was able to use led lcd monitors in 2011.

Nope, and you missed it anyway.
Any 5930K deals? Fuck I would pay you guys to get me a 6700k Lmao.

Upgrading from a I7-2600 (non-K) but there is so much more than just CPU being upgraded at the same time. Basically just building a new PC.
You upgrading from the AMD 3500 ? I used to have one of those AMD 3000XP for like 9 years I used the same processor until I was able to use led lcd monitors in 2011.

I just got a Legend care package for the upcomming Score with Intel Core.

includes

a. stainless steel drinking bottle I think the metal is affecting my brain =)

b. 2XL T-Shirt with Score w/ Intel Core on the back and some Radioactive design on Front

c. Multicolor fuction Pen that looks like a Retro Sc-Fi Rocket

d. Microfiber cleanning cloth for LCD devices or whatever.

e. a pin

f. Flyers

g. Cool Flashlight that has 3 settings including the a green light white and a Red Laser.

h. 20.00 in Starbucks cards

i. 10.00 in I tunes cards

j. a power Bank have no use for these gave to my brother.

k. 1 TB Intel brand USB drive with RTX tool installed

Yeah this is great program I wish my job was fun as the people you work with unless you like playing mental games in Retail like ahem Management with High blood pressure.

Store Refresh is today I haven't picked up anything in a while hoping for a X-BOX elite controller today.
I missed it the last time around =)

I know it's a little early but does anyone want to put out a guess for the Winter deal 2016?

I'm hoping for a broadwell x99 cpu, 6800k or maybe a 6850k.

Back