Intel Retail Edge Summer Deal 2014

Kenworth

2[H]4U
It looks to be right around the corner so I wanted to create a watch and discussion thread in anticipation of the event.

Personally, I see another 4770K and 4930K deal since we haven't really had anything new since the Winter Deal. I am primed to build a new ITX system so the 4770K would fit the bill for that but I have a hard time passing up the massive discount on the 6 core part. I am still very happy with the 3930K from last summer's deal, though.

Any plans from anyone else?

Any1 wanting to snag me a 4770k I'd appreciate it :D :D just finishing my ITX build, and could always use more powa!

I could maybe see it being the 4790K if they are out by then.

I would take that :D I hadn't heard anything about the refresh for a while so I had almost forgot about that. I was mostly waiting for this deal. It's not going to stop me from buying either but the 4790K would make me smile a little more.

I'm going to try and get in on this retail edge deal. I really want to upgrade.

Any1 wanting to snag me a 4770k I'd appreciate it :D :D just finishing my ITX build, and could always use more powa!

Lets not start this already.

Its against the Retail edge rules, and it seems to just get the thread locked.

The go live is the 14th! Don't forget to do the extra courses they added along with this to be eligible.

It looks to be right around the corner so I wanted to create a watch and discussion thread in anticipation of the event.

Personally, I see another 4770K and 4930K deal since we haven't really had anything new since the Winter Deal. I am primed to build a new ITX system so the 4770K would fit the bill for that but I have a hard time passing up the massive discount on the 6 core part. I am still very happy with the 3930K from last summer's deal, though.

Any plans from anyone else?

the deals up and you called it right - 4770K and a 6 core 4930

Back