Intel Retail Edge 2017 Holiday Deal

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
They have a page indicating the Holiday Deal will launch soon last year it launched in or around Nov. 30th no info yet on the deals you can register if you work in any of the stores below.

https://retailedge.intel.com/

Approved Retail Chains Members must be employed at the time of all aspects of participation in the Program (or parts thereof) at a physical retail location or online sales/call center ("store") at an Approved Retail Chain. Members at a Retail Chain that has been deactivated in the Program (see below) are not eligible. The list of Approved Retail Chains is below. Those that are eligible for third-party employment verification are indicated with an *:

AARON'S*
ABC WAREHOUSE
ABT ELECTRONICS
ACTIONLINK
ADORAMA
ALTEX ELECTRONICS
AMAZON CALL CENTER
ANDERSON MERCHANDISERS*
APPLE RETAIL STORE*
ASN DEPOT
AT&T*
B&H PHOTO VIDEO & PRO AUDIO
BCOM COMPUTER CENTRE
BEST BUY (CANADA)
BEST BUY (USA)*
BEST BUY MOBILE (CANADA)
BEST BUY MOBILE (USA)*
BJ'S WHOLESALE CLUB*
BRANDSMART USA
CANADA COMPUTERS
CENTRAL COMPUTERS
CONN'S*
COSTCO*
CURACAO
CYBERPOWER
DATAVISION
DELL*
DELL – MDM*
DELL EXPERIENCE CENTERS
DIGILINK COMPUTERS
DIRECTRON
ELECTRONIC EXPRESS
FRY'S ELECTRONICS
GEEK SQUAD*
HARD DRIVES NORTHWEST
HHGREGG*
HP INC.*
HP INC.-HHO*
HP INC.-SMB*
HSN*
IBUYPOWER
INTREX
KEHTRON COMPUTERS
KNOAH
LENOVO*
LENOVO HQ*
LONDON DRUGS
MARKETSOURCE – HP
MARKETSTAR – HP
MDG
MEMORY EXPRESS
MICRO CENTER
MICROBYTES
MICROSOFT STORE (Canada)
MICROSOFT STORE (USA)*
MIKE'S COMPUTER SHOP
MILWAUKEE PC
MOSAIC – HP*
MOSAIC – MICROSOFT*
NCIX.COM/NETLINK COMPUTER
NEBRASKA FURNITURE MART*
NEWEGG*
NEXCOM
OFFICE DEPOT*
OFFICEMAX*
P.C. RICHARD & SON
PC LAPTOPS
PC VILLAGE
PREMIUM RETAIL SERVICES
PURCHASING POWER
QVC
RAKUTEN.COM*
RC WILLEY
RENT-A-CENTER*
ROGERS
SAM'S CLUB*
SAMSUNG*
SHAW CABLE
SHOPPER EVENTS
STAPLES*
STAPLES CANADA, INC
SUPERIOR COMPUTERS
SUPERIOR PC SYSTEMS
TARGET*
TECH ADVANCED COMPUTERS
TELUS
THE SOURCE
TIGERDIRECT.COM CALL CENTERS
TIGERDIRECT.COM RETAIL STORES
T-MOBILE*
TOSHIBA*
VISIONS ELECTRONICS
VIZIO
WAL-MART (CANADA)
WAL-MART (USA)*

I miss being able to take part on these deals (last one I was eligible for was back in 2012) but then I remember that I make like 3.5 times more now then I did in retail. Those in retail need the breaks to be able to afford to get good hardware.

Yeah the program is really fun I picked up the I-7 7700K in summer for like 208.00 shipped

damn, haven't done this in a while, what am I suppose to do to get ready? watch videos right?

May 21, 2014

4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 4770K Desktop Processor 1 $111.00

Subtotal $111.00
Tax $9.88
Shipping $12.50
Total $133.38

Yeah you can watch the latest videos to become a "Apprentice" to participate in the Holiday Deal it goes to Master and Legend after that. I've been a Legend for almost 3 years.
When I first joined I spent about 6 hours watching videos and quizes in may of 2014 for that Haswell processor o_Oo_O

Complete at least one of these tasks to earn or keep your Apprentice Status level:

Complete 75 Learning activities in the last six months.

Be active on the Program Website for the last three consecutive months by completing at least six Learning activities each month.

Earn 25,000 Chips
in the last six months.

cool, any ideas what the deals might be? been getting the upgrade itch

Im hoping for a cheap 6900k or even a epeat of the 6850k doubt we will see an i9 maybe a 299 i7 though and def gonna have 1 of the 8th gen either 8600k or 8700k

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-5.jpg

https://s2.postimg.org/jkzr7edg9/Untitled-5.jpg

Good time to be a Legend :hungry::artist::artist::rage::rage::rage:

If I can get my hand on one I'll probably upgrade....

I guess I might pick up a 7700k. I have the Asus board sitting in my closet from the summer deal (this was back when rumors said 8700k might work with Z270 so I grabbed one). Probably not really worth it for a few hundred mhz, I'll have to think about it.

Only legends get free shipping this time :(

damn, this year sucks. Glad im out of retail lol

Intel never released a proc this early on the site the reason for the inflated price otherwise it would be cheaper.

just ordered the 7700k + mobo, still rocking the 4770k from the holiday bundle from 2014 lol

I'm done with the site totally now since they banned all "Walmart" associates from all Prize promotions and deals ect..
Fun while it lasted at least I'm no longer glued to the site I think i changed the way was operated from my posts alone just from general input. My coffee lake chip is going to have to last me a few years.

Last edited:
I got a Taichi motherboard on the way for it though I hope it works out when I assemble the PC.
Two people own one on [H] as long as it lasts me 5 years or so since I probably won't upgrade unless it's REALLY worth it now since I can no longer be on the site for promotions and deals.

Was even thinking of getting a job at Office Max but I doubt they need a bald guy their trying to push pencils.

I got a Taichi motherboard on the way for it though I hope it works out when I assemble the PC.
Two people own one on [H] as long as it lasts me 5 years or so since I probably won't upgrade unless it's REALLY worth it now since I can no longer be on the site for promotions and deals.

Was even thinking of getting a job at Office Max but I doubt they need a bald guy their trying to push pencils.

why cant you be on the site for promos and deals any more?
diff job?

I'm running an ASRock z370 Taichi, an 8700K @ 5Ghz and 16GB of RAM @3600mhz. The board is SOLID. I love it so far. Be sure to update the bios from 1.1 to 1.2 however. I had instability while overclocking until I did that... It's been fantastic since.

Nothing yet Jbort1984 I'm anxiously awaiting mine, I got in on the last store and already received my optane, ram, psu, and previous offer I got the mobo so now just waiting on my chip. Should make for a decent build to replace my 4690k setup.

EDIT: Holy crap just realized who I was replying too. lol

Wednesday shipping or it might be delayed on my work day Thursday hoping for Wednesday.

So what's some good ram to go with that mobo? Also didn't realize it was an e-atx, can't use my legendary p180 case anymore :(

Get the Shogun case you will love it dirt cheap on Amazon like 119.00 only last time I checked it takes E-ATX boards with the adapter plate.

Lots of things don't specifically support E-ATX but can fit it and mount it just fine. Give it a try before you give up.

I'll try it but my p180 was designed before e-atx was even a thing :cry:

Might go with a case labs. Always wanted one of those

I'll try it but my p180 was designed before e-atx was even a thing :cry:

Might go with a case labs. Always wanted one of those
Your P180 is a lot newer than my Lian Li PC-65 that has sported E-ATX on more than one occasion and it's smaller too. Give it a try unless you're just looking for an excuse to switch it up.

Back