Intel Retail Edge 2016 "Holiday Deal" i7-6850K starting $169.00+ship, i7-6700K starting $109.00+ship

DTN107

Supreme [H]ardness
Source: Slickdeals.net
----------------------------------

Requirement: Work at a company that is listed at the end of this post or in the wiki, then register here retailedge.intel.com.

The Holiday Deal will open the afternoon of December 7 and close January 4, or when inventory runs out.

Product Ordering Limits
You may order a single processor (Deal 1 or Deal 2).

Deal 1 - Intel i7-6850K
Legends: $169.00 USD
Masters: $179.00 USD
Apprentices: $199.00 USD

Deal 2 - Intel i7-6700K
Legends: $109.00 USD
Masters: $119.00 USD
Apprentices: $134.00 USD

Shipping
$12.50 (USD)—Continental U.S.
$30.00 (USD)—Hawaii or Alaska
$38.00 (USD)—Canada or Puerto Rico

Required Activities
To get a Holiday Deal, you must:

1. Complete the 12 Learning activities listed below.
2. Complete the five Partner Showcase Learning activities listed below.
3. Complete the three Edge Pro Learning activities listed below.
4. Pass at least three Daily Tech Challenges.

Note: You must have the Apprentice status or higher to purchase the items. Apprentice status requires that you do one of the following: 1. Complete 75 learning activities in the last six months 2. be active on website for the last three consecutive months by completing at least six learning activities or 3. Earn 25,000 chips.

Take Note!
1. You'll receive credit for any Learning activity or Daily Tech Challenge you've already passed.
2. You can only complete one Daily Tech Challenge every 24 hours—if you haven't already, get started now!
3. Review the Learning activity thumbnails for a quick visual reminder of what you have left to complete.

I miss those deals. Since I'm out of a eligible retail now. Maybe I should get a very limited part time gig at best buy.

Yay! I'm getting a 6850k, and will see how it clocks. My 5930k does 4.7ghz so if I cant at least get 4.5ghz I'll keep the 5930k and probably use the 6850k for a server upgrade.

I miss those deals. Since I'm out of a eligible retail now. Maybe I should get a very limited part time gig at best buy.
Ditto I'm applying now for a part time job at one of these qualified retailers just to get in on this deal.

Maybe some of the i7 6850Ks will show up on eBay for $3XX shipped. I mean I believe that's how I got my i7 970 for the price I paid for it when it was going for > $500.

I'm using a friend's pay-stub since he has no interest in building computers.

He censored out everything other than job title, location, employee ID #, and date range of pay stub.

Intel took it and approved it.

Microcenter has the 6850K for $500 and the 6700K for $260 so the markups come to $300 and $126 respectively. I wouldn't hop through all those hoops for just $126, but $300 isn't bad.

the summer and winter deal used to havbe a few other items besides just the cpus didnt it?

anyone have the list of retailers that are on their list?

Source: Slickdeals.net

Approved Retail Chains Members must be employed at the time of all aspects of participation in the Program (or parts thereof) at a physical retail location or online sales/call center ("store") at an Approved Retail Chain. Members at a Retail Chain that has been deactivated in the Program (see below) are not eligible. The list of Approved Retail Chains is below. Those that are eligible for third-party employment verification are indicated with an *:

AARON'S*
ABC WAREHOUSE
ABT ELECTRONICS
ACTIONLINK
ADORAMA
ALTEX ELECTRONICS
AMAZON CALL CENTER
ANDERSON MERCHANDISERS*
APPLE RETAIL STORE*
ASN DEPOT
AT&T*
B&H PHOTO VIDEO & PRO AUDIO