Intel Q6600 (Open Box) $300 + Free Shipping @ Clubit

I'm seriously about to buy this. Quick, open box means what exactly? All I care about is if it will ship w/o damage and will work as expected. Hurryyyyyy.

wow, 295.. not bad.. Open box usually means it was returned to the store for some reason or another.

Guaranteed to work though? ClubIT offers 15 days return from the purchase date on it, with a 15% restocking fee. I think I'm gonna buy it.

I thought about it for a split second, but open box is a no go for me.

Why on earth would someone buy an open box q6600 for 300 bucks, when you'll be able to buy it new for the same price in less than a week?

For the last time, the price drop prices for next week are IN BULK NOT RETAIL, jesus

Read my post again, I said $300. The bulk price will be $266 (for 1000 units.) Add some markup to that, and the price should be around 300, jesus.

maybe because he wants the q6600 so bad he just can't wait ;)

personally though I find it hard to part with my e6600 because I doubt I'd be able to achieve 3.6ghz 24/7 100% stable with a quad and the thought of lower performance in single threaded apps bothers me :p

I'll just have to wait for penryn or nehalem for 4+ cores :)

For the last time, the price drop prices for next week are IN BULK NOT RETAIL, jesus

Current pricing at newegg puts the retail prices of the processors approximately $2-3 over the stated Intel bulk prices. So I guess he really meant $269.

Read my post again, I said $300. The bulk price will be $266 (for 1000 units.) Add some markup to that, and the price should be around 300, jesus.

lol, I thought he tripped out way too hard on something that wasn't said too.

Don't know if this is an update or not, but that link is retail now with the full 3 years warranty. Retail for $295... with free shipping... holy crap is that tempting...

Don't know if this is an update or not, but that link is retail now with the full 3 years warranty. Retail for $295... with free shipping... holy crap is that tempting...

Now that's what I'm talking about...in for a retail for $295. Might as well beat the rush. XS also says the G0 retails aren't doing spectacularly better than the B3's.

Yah I pulled the trigger on this one. Also picked up a P35-DS3P, I'll see how it goes :D

Where do you see that? And wow, glad I got in on it :D

Add 100 to your cart and see how many you can actually buy. That's how many they have in stock...the whole real time inventory in action.

8 left now ;).

i dont see open box anymore, perhaps they changed it?

js

That's what everyone is saying. I was going to order earlier when it was open box, but my mom didn't like the idea of a used, expensive product, so I forgot about it until I got home. Low and behold same price, free shipping, RETAIL.

Before I pull the trigger what are their ship times like? Will it take all weekend to get my package out and then 7 days to arrive?

To ship or to arrive? I love on the opposite side of the country so I hope it gets here before Thursday next week... I will be going on a cruise and that thing will be sitting outside for a week.:mad:

(I already ordered)

Still hasn't shipped yet, damn it. That would piss me off if they didnt get it out until Monday.

Dang that sucks. I just bought one Wednesday for $350.. although mine is guaranteed to do 3.6ghz on air ;)

Mine says order completed... Previously it said "Shipping Pending"... I wonder if that means mine shipped?

mine too says "order completed" but it does not give a tracking number. i looked up their FAQs and it says that when it ships you will get a notice and an email containing the tracking number so i assume they havent shipped yet:( (i ordered 2 day too)

Back