Intel Named a Most InDemand Employer

HardOCP News

[H] News
Intel ranked No. 67 on LinkedIn's Top 100 Most InDemand Employers in North America. The list is based on the analysis of billions of interactions between companies and LinkedIn's American and Canadian members. Company rank is determined by LinkedIn member awareness of a company and engagement with company pages, employee profiles and job postings on LinkedIn. Find out more about jobs at Intel or visit Intel's page on LinkedIn.

How the FUCK is HP ranked higher than Intel!?

Maybe some people like being laid off ... or folks at other companies are contacting the employees to poach them before the good ones are all gone :cool:

How the FUCK is HP ranked higher than Intel!?

If you can actually keep your job with HP its awesome.

After my 2nd year there I had 5 weeks off paid per year. Good benefits, a slightly higher than industry average pay, and my team was awesome. Only drawback was no paid OT. I worked hundreds of hours off the clock. Stuff had to be done and it was only me at my location.

Then I got outsourced, no paid time off, huge pay cut, no benefits, and my new team sucked.

Meg Whitman will run this company into the ground to line her pockets some more. She has done more damage to HP than Carly ever did.

I'm not sure why you would put out a press release about this when there are so many other tech industry companies above you.

"We're only 66 places from the top! WOOOOOO!"

Only drawback was no paid OT. I worked hundreds of hours off the clock. Stuff had to be done and it was only me at my location.

Kinda negates the extra time off, doesn't it? If I'm working hourly I'd rather get my couple weeks + OT.

Kinda negates the extra time off, doesn't it? If I'm working hourly I'd rather get my couple weeks + OT.

I had it worked out under the table with my manager that when OT opened up again I would start claiming it. Then he got canned in the first round of layoffs. No paper trail no OT. Lesson Learned.

Back