Intel LANFest SoCal Winter 2011 Feb 12-13

H@RD5

Gawd
Intel LANFest SoCal Winter 2011 Official information:

Intel Lanfest and Lancryption are partnering to bring 43 hours of PC and Console gaming to Southern California! We'll have 200 PC BYOC seats and 200 Console seats filled with gaming goodness! So make sure you preregister to guarantee your seat today!

Date:

* February 12-13, 2011
* Check-in unofficially starts at 5:00 P.M. on Friday, February 11, 2011--early check-in open to volunteers who help setup. Doors officially open on Saturday, February 12, 2011 at 10a. Doors close at 4p on Sunday (02/13/2011).

Southern California University of Health Sciences - Gym
16200 Amber Valley Drive
Whittier, CA 90604

Map HERE

Entry Fee:

* $35 online, $40 at the door.

Tournaments:

* Full tournament list coming soon.
* Have a tournament or a game you want to see tell us [email protected]?

Prizes:

* Those of you who attended the Lancryption Summer 2010 event, you'll remember many of the prizes from our gracious sponsors- including an i7 processor from Intel, and 3d monitor, sets of Crucial memory, cases, Gunnar Optics glasses, motherboards, mice, keyboards and many other prizes. We have a little secret for you all- the amount of prizes we receive from our sponsors depends on how many people are signed up to go. So you want to see some really cool prizes at this years event? Hurry up and register, if you haven't already. Closer to the event, when we have some good registration numbers, we will begin to announce our prizes for the tournaments and raffles.

Games:

* Counter Strike: Source
* Team Fortress 2
* Starcraft II
* More coming soon!

Please come and join in on the fun all are welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please sticky if possible!

Last edited:
Is this event going to happen for certain regardless of how many people have signed up? I have friends that might just show up on the day.

Is this event going to happen for certain regardless of how many people have signed up? I have friends that might just show up on the day.

This event will be happening for sure, everyone is committed now, and equipment has had the rental fees payed, so to the best of my knowledge it's 100% happening.

Also it's only a 5 dollar difference between paying now and paying at the door.

Back