cageymaru

Fully [H]
Mad Money's Jim Cramer interviews Intel interim CEO and permanent CFO, Robert (Bob) H. Swan. They discuss market opportunities at Intel, a little history of Intel and where Intel is headed in the future.

"In that world, the opportunities to expand and bring our technologies to new places gets somewhat constrained by the way we define ourselves," he said. "The way we've been defining ourselves over the last couple years is a $300 billion [total addressable market]. We don't have 90 percent share, we have 25 percent share."

Jim Cramer is a total hack, and doesn't know shit.

I can't watch right now, but I bet he didn't even ask about Intel's 10nm issues.

I actually enjoy listening to Jim Cramer. Can't say I've made a lot of money following him, but he is entertaining and has some interesting ideas.
I listened to an interview with the interim CEO maybe 2 weeks ago on the podcast - I was impressed with Swan. Cramer asked if he wanted to be CEO - emphatic Hell No type of answer.

Jim Cramer, ex goldman flunky, "No! No! No! Bear Stearns is not in trouble.", "Sell HP', "bitcoin could go to 1,000,000" etc, etc...

"We don't have 90 percent share, we have 25 percent share."

We're an underdog, so the next time we break the law, please give us a small fine!

Jim Cramer, ex goldman flunky, "No! No! No! Bear Stearns is not in trouble.", "Sell HP', "bitcoin could go to 1,000,000" etc, etc...

Exactly.

The guy can be entertaining, but what comes out of his mouth is utter nonsense.

Back