Intel & iBuyPower - Gulftown Giveaway, a winner yet?

They may be trying to contact the winner. They have to give them time to respond.
Would make a hell of a wake up call in the AM to get that PM!
Good luck to everyone on that killer PC.

5 bucks to everyone in this thread should I win it. (only those who posted before results get posted are eligible for the money)

I won't, so my money is safe!

yes call me crazy but i was praying to get it. but its up to god if he wants me to have it. but awesome for who ever got it and god bless them.

When you run the odds that there were only around 1485 entries or so, the odds are actually pretty darn good compared to your odds of playing the lottery, or entering in that highly publicized annual Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes. I just wish some lottery addicts would get it through their heads that just because you half your entire welfare check, didn't improve your odds that much because the odds were so bad to begin with.

Yeah I'd like to know who won as well. I need to give them my shipping information. :)

I think iBuyPower is giving several of these systems away, as I have also noticed that other sites are running similar (or identical) contests....

I'm not to sure how these contests around here work, but I never got a PM or email and if I would have won I think I would have gotten it by now.

Looks like I'm doomed to older systems forever ;P

I just notice my listed email was long dead.... Changed it.... with pathetic expectations.... <sigh>

I think iBuyPower is giving several of these systems away, as I have also noticed that other sites are running similar (or identical) contests....

I'm not to sure how these contests around here work, but I never got a PM or email and if I would have won I think I would have gotten it by now.

Looks like I'm doomed to older systems forever ;P

hehe, you have no right to complain about an older system...

I'll have a PM in the AM that says I won.....April fools!

They may be trying to contact the winner. They have to give them time to respond.
Would make a hell of a wake up call in the AM to get that PM!
Good luck to everyone on that killer PC.

Damn, that makes total sense and depresses me. ;) They probably did pick a winner, but has yet to respond to PM. Congrats to whoever got it, lucky man (or woman)!

Damn you Rombus!! *shakes fist*

J/K.....grats!

Also....someone might want to tell Kyle that it's spelled "Columbus".

Thanks guys! Its going to be a fun step up from the P4 2.26 machine in my sig. I've been meaning to build a new system for a while, just have not had the space time or money to do it in my current apartment.

@mastercheeze: I double checked my profile just to be sure i did not type it wrong somewhere, lol.

i would of just sold the parts and builded a cheaper system and made out with some cash.

i would of just sold the parts and builded a cheaper system and made out with some cash.

builded eh? I would've just used the system, the time spent selling the parts wouldn't have been worth the effort for me.

Congrats Rombus!

Guess this is safe but on today how knows! You will like that system!

Congrats on the system Rombus. Your main rig is pretty much what I have too, but I "upgraded it" a few months ago. I now use the Pentium M adapter for the Asus board and an upgraded 320gb hard drive. And I beat you out on graphics with my beastly Radeon 9800. Haha.

Thanks again guys :) If anyone is interested, ill post un-boxing pics when i get it.

@Joro126: Yeah, once i got my MBP i stopped taking it to lans, but i do have very fond memories of waiting for the 9700 pro to come out when i was building it. Infact, it came out later than i expected, and i had to get the card shipped to my dorm room. that card was awesome back in the day XD

If anyone needed that system it was definitely Rombus ;) Time to retire that P4 + 9700.

lol guess I am the last here with a p4 + x850xt. I will finally retire it this summer tho.

Back