Intel I7 980x and 930 CPUs for sale!

eclypse

2[H]4U
Gota sell my cpus since upgrading to the 990x so here you go.

- ( SOLD to rafale ) - Intel I7 980x 6-core Extreme LGA 1366 - $725 shipped Priority mail insurred in the US

Super lightly used as i never got around to using the system and was still in the process of trying to get everything maximized and finallized before starting to game on it. So i'll say less then 10 hours of use and i bet its way less then that. Bought back on 8/11/10. Prob didnt get the system all bought up runing till around Holloween..

Ran it at 4.5Ghz stable most of the time.. did get it up to 4.666Ghz and thats where i ended up at before getting the 990x. I'm no expert at overclocking as this was my first rig in about 6 years.. all new to me! :) Was told that it was prob my board holding me back since i have 4 GTX580s in the rig and thats gota be about right as the new 990x overclocks the same. So with that said and the fact that i still dont know what i'm doing, the sky's the limit on how high this baby will overclock!

3 year warrenty has 2 years and 6+ months left on it from Intel. Oh and the stock cooler was used at first when i tested it before putting it on water from there on.

- SOLD - Intel I7 930 4 core LGA 1366 CPU - $160 shipped Priority mail. ( SOLD to jjolin ) Bought a few months prior to me upgrading the new rig hehe. I did lap it after testing it out on the air cooler. So the warrenty was voided when i did that. I do have a pic of the codes on the CPU before i did lap it though.. Its now all copper after laping it. Ran no probs at 4.4Ghz 24/7. Used lightly for a month before deciding i wanted more and upgraded to the whole new rig. Was going to keep it for a backup.. but i'll try selling it so someone can get some use out of it them my shelf.

No warrenty as the CPU was lapped!

I'll accept Paypal from a comfirmed US address only please..

7-8 year Premier account on Paypal and can accept any form of payment.. no echecks please!

Heatware under KnownKiller Ebay user name KnownKiller

Last edited:
What the hell...you had the price at $110 then you jack the price up to $160? NOT cool!!!

you guys realize he's entitled to do whatever he wants.

And the likely situation was he made a mistake or typo

Probably typo'd. No reason to get panties bunched up. Bump for you OP.

Not really if it was posted exactly for the same price on other forums. ;)

I might go for the Intel I7 980x, but I'm afraid he might jack the price on me again. :( Still waiting on some solid 990X before I make an offer. ;)

well, i have to say $160 is still a pretty good price for a 930 tho. $110 would be a killer price:D

Ahh I'm late, i7-930 for $160? very good price. q9550 still selling for $180-200
Let me know if deal with jjolin fall I'll get CPU:)

Back