Intel i7 8700k $330 @ ebay/Monoprice

perfect timing, in for one
Tax ate up some of the savings but still a good deal considering even used they are going for 380+
I've purschaed quite a few items from monoprice and always had a good experience, shouldn't be any worries there
now to find a deal on a motherboard...

edit- only a couple left

Just scanned it and thought it said 0 sold. I'd never seen an auction that shows up after it's sold out.

I think sometimes Ebay keeps them up in case they get a restock or something. It's more like a storefront with uncertain supply than a traditional listing. Geez though people went hard on you for a misread. Lol.

Well this is just a little more than what I got my open box one from Microcenter for, earlier. I can see why people would be a tad salty about missing out on this.

Well this is just a little more than what I got my open box one from Microcenter for, earlier. I can see why people would be a tad salty about missing out on this.
Lucky you. I went looking for that CPU yesterday at my local MC, asked if they had open box CPUs and one dude claimed "no, all returned CPUs get shipped back to our HQ".

Lucky you. I went looking for that CPU yesterday at my local MC, asked if they had open box CPUs and one dude claimed "no, all returned CPUs get shipped back to our HQ".

That's so they can repack and tape them before restocking. lol

Picked this up last time it was offered. Received in 3 days

No issues with chip, running 5.0 @1.3v under a Noctua D15

Back