Intel e8400 $189.99 at Micro Center

At Micro Center right now you can get the e8400 processor for $189.99, no rebates or any other stuff to mess with. It's in-store only, not online. Online it wont let you order one, just call your local store to put one on hold.
The minneapolis store has over 60 instock right now, noon on 1-25-08.

Called the one near me, They had 11 left at 2:45 CST. Wouldn't let me put one on hold. :( My wife works near there so hopefully she'll be able to get one after she gets off of work.

The price will be good through the 10th of feb for sure, probably continue all month.
February is Build your own month at MC.

Got my e8400 last weekend there. Wish they had better selection on motherboards. I just got my GB X38-DS4 from the egg though. If everything works, it's great. If I gotta return the board, it's time and shipping...:(

Called the one in Santa Clara.
Lady muffled the phone, asked some guy about the 8400, then says we are out of stock to me. Hmmm :confused: :rolleyes:

Liars!

Just order it online here. Mine should arrive tomorrow 189 + 5.99 shipping :D
You may want to disregard this post. I just tried to add it to a cart and received a product unavailable message.

Jesus that's crazy... I got mine for like 210 at newegg shipped but I had to jump some hoops.

oh well :)

yeah, like i said it is only available in store, no web orders on these. Gotta call the store to see if they have em left.
As of 9am on 1-26 the minneapolis store still has 53 in stock.

As of 5pm-ish YESTERDAY (friday) The one in Dallas had 9 left. Of course that was thanks in part to ME!!!:D Had to pay tax on it though cause it was B&M but oh well, still 20$ off what I could get at new egg.

Got one. They had about 12 or so on the shelf. $202 after taxes.

Now to buy a mainboard and ram....

Got my e8400 last weekend there. Wish they had better selection on motherboards. I just got my GB X38-DS4 from the egg though. If everything works, it's great. If I gotta return the board, it's time and shipping...:(

What's funny is that while they're willing to "Pricematch" to Newegg (hahah...gouging PMing gouging = 0 net discount); they will NOT PM to motherboards. I heard someone get his IP35Pro from $199 >> $179...but that's probably the only success story I've heard.

Back