Intel Core i7-7700K $10 Off

Amazon usually has it at $330 and that's not saying much lol

It's been $300 at MC for months.
Yup, grabbed one for $299 last week, and it's $299 today. I don't know about the rest of you but the MC near me is nice enough that I don't mind the 25 min trip to the store when I have to pick up a few things.

Yup, grabbed one for $299 last week, and it's $299 today. I don't know about the rest of you but the MC near me is nice enough that I don't mind the 25 min trip to the store when I have to pick up a few things.

Must be nice, minimum 5 hour drive for me! Still, I picked one up a couple weeks ago on my way back through Atlanta along with a MB, DDR4 and an 960 EVO M.2 drive. Saved me about $150 over getting it from Amazon at the time. That i7-7700k is a beast!

Santa Clara MicroCenter turned into a Wal*Mart grocery store. >_<

It's been $300 at MC for months.
Yeah, but that's only 15 less than Newegg after tax, so they're all pricey. And Amazon's 330 with tax ($357 in Texas) is more than Newegg. At this point, I'd wait till the next iteration comes out. Maybe it's worth going to it and if not, then the 7700 will be quite a bit less.

I snagged one from the egg for the $340, but got my new board and ram too for my upgrade. Missed the dam sale @ MC for $299. The 7600K is $199 @ MC still, but instore only.

Seemingly there's a deal right now on slickdeal for one for $279 but that's not as good as Kyle's price imho.

:)

Seemingly there's a deal right now on slickdeal for one for $279 but that's not as good as Kyle's price imho.

:)

I wouldn't trust that guy/shop. 58 negs in the last month. Several of them about the chip/sales itself. Avoid. I'd rather pay a few bucks more and get the REAL DEAL with a warranty.

Got mine at MC too--$323 with tax. It was worth the trip as I got to spend time fondling a lot of keyboards too.

Most of the rest off Newegg.

I wouldn't trust that guy/shop. 58 negs in the last month. Several of them about the chip/sales itself. Avoid. I'd rather pay a few bucks more and get the REAL DEAL with a warranty.
Citation/proof for there being no warranty on getting the CPU from that eBay seller?

I read the feedback that seller got. Not enough to sway me into giving him my money. At the supposedly low price he's selling them for, and the name of the shop (refurbforless), I wouldn't. You go right ahead with a purchase and let us in on what's the difference between buying one from a respected retailer or his.

Back