Intel core i5 2500K $99 [MicroCenter]

Just ordered one for pickup. The only one of my computers that can use it as an upgrade is my 2nd HTPC :D

How did you pick up 4 cpu? They limit it to one per household.

I can't verify this particular claim, but the salespeople at that store do tend to be a little out of the loop when it comes to deals and new products. They mail out huge newsletters full of discounts that they have no clue about until they look.
I was in there a couple days ago looking for a tablet and I did see that they had a pretty massive case full of processors. I wouldn't be surprised if he walked out with several.

an MC is just 5 minutes away from where i live!! Gonna go pick up one in 3 hours during lunch :D

Anyone in the OH area?? Ill pay for shipping if you can pick me one up and ship to indy.

Im on my way to the Dallas location and will wait til the door open @ 10am

The Philadelphia Microcenter was sold out at 10am, DAMN:mad:

If someone were willing, I would be happy to pay $130 for one of these shipped to Columbia, SC. Thanks.

Ordered one, will try and grab another when i go pick it up.
I have no need, so it will be for sale after i pick it up.

I got 1. I wanted a 2700k but, I think this will work nicely

I made the mistake of prepaying for one that a friend is going to pick up. Didn't know about their policy change for an authorized pickup person. So I had to place a "Pay at pickup" order also. I have a connection at Kansas City and St. Louis for these.

fml, had one in my cart and when I went to go check out it went OOS.

2 left in stock @ the MC in Minnesota! its sad, they only allow me to pick up one :( (reserve mine for pick up :D)

I was at the MC in Dallas. I refreshed my phone in the store @ 10:15am and it said that they were sold out. The guy that worked there said most were reserved by website (about 5)

Still, one helluva deal

I reserved one at the Dallas store early this morning... still haven't received my 'ready for pickup' email.....

U lucky people! I would love to have one of these for $99. If anyone has a Non-K i5 they are upgrading from I will buy it I don't want the K version.

Just picked up 4 at Denver store they have so many in stock!!

LMAO, I went to purchase one to replace the CPU in my Dell Optiplex... Zero in stock at Denver. Was planning on stopping in anyway to get some fan filters, will just double check in-store while I am there.

That sucks. Houston store is OOS. Can't pricematch at Fry's now.

Back