Intel CEO Says His Team Has Received Threats Over Stance On Diversity

It depends on what your definition of is is. lol
How do you "push" for diversity w/o sacrificing the best qualified? To "push" in this context is to prefer or endorse another. Using sex/race as an identifier/factor for hiring is discrimination. "Pushing" is racial preference, aka discrimination.
Is this too much logic for liberals?

Oh but it's very much a thing right now, and becoming more and more important every day. Especially in Europe

Oh some will try to grasp onto the old ways but you cannot stop the will of people to move and find better places to live and thrive. Walls will always crumble and fall.

Sure you can try to say it matters on paper but the future of humanity is a slightly dusky colour whether you like it or not.

Oh some will try to grasp onto the old ways but you cannot stop the will of people to move and find better places to live and thrive. Walls will always crumble and fall.

Sure you can try to say it matters on paper but the future of humanity is a slightly dusky colour whether you like it or not.
Humans are territorial. Walls have been built and then crumbled sure, but new ones will allways be built. And for the record, I said nothing about what colour humans will have in the future and if I like it or not.

While we remain Earthbound I don't see such a fundamental change as a single worldwide entity of which all people are members. There remain too many religious, cultural, and nationalistic differences for that. Besides there are lots of people intensely paranoid of the concept of a single world government. Without such an entity though, each nationalistic government will continue to advance their own interests, often at the expense of other world governments. If you want humanity to coalesce into a single entity, then push for space exploration. The effort and funds required for the wholesale industrialization and colonization of space will require us to think beyond the boundaries of single national interests.

Reactions: jtm55
like this
Asians for the most part favor their own = Cool.
Blacks for the most part favor their own = Cooler.
Whites for the most part favor their own = Racists!

Ignoring context is not a good way to approach problems. And I have to say you sound way too insecure for a handsome guy.

In my experience it's usually the insecure who oppose diversity the most. The fear competition because they believe, whether right or wrong, they aren't good enough.

Some are just bigots, though. Plenty of that in the world

Asians for the most part favor their own = Cool.
Blacks for the most part favor their own = Cooler.
Whites for the most part favor their own = Racists!

Sure, this is a fair statement. But this perception didn't occur in a vacuum nor happened just yesterday. There's plenty of cultural stigmas that blacks have to deal with regarding race. And this is one that whites have to deal with. And while many here will look at Black Lives Matter as a racist movement, there are a number of groups that proudly proclaim their support of white interests. And some of those groups have a much longer history than BLM and they carry a stigma much worse.

I knew this was going on not sure of the extent of it though I mean Foreigners can be smarter then our American counterparts. But to what extent oh yeah threats.....

Some folks just don't realise still that the world is a very very small place now. Borders and nationalities are essentially a thing of the past.
When this place is a shithole and people want to leave for economic reasons. Or the cheap labor creates a price advantage for exported good, you'll find borders are still a thing and most people take them seriously in a hot minute.

When this place is a shithole and people want to leave for economic reasons. Or the cheap labor creates a price advantage for exported good, you'll find borders are still a thing and most people take them seriously in a hot minute.

They do and they don't. Go through Georgia or South Carolina when it's peach harvest time and look into the fields. What I've seen wasn't an accident or for lack of a wall.

What's your point?

Simple, and this is a point I got from a bright white peach farmer in SC. Do you want to pay more of less for peaches? It's just so obvious that the immigration problem in this country steams from the insatiable desire for low cost labor and products. So the solution to have Mexico pay for a wall. Brilliant.

Diversity is bullshit. Always hire the best candidate for a job, regardless, of race, gender, age, or anything. You can think about diversity when the candidates demonstrated in an interview that they're equally capable of doing a job, not in a vacum in itself, which is the PC idea of diversity.

For example we can't have 50% female CEOs in IT companies, if very few women choose an IT career. Or if 78 of the 80 applicants for a job are white or asian, then hiring one of them for that job is not racism, it's reality. Of course if the two that don't fall into the "priviliged" category are better qualified they'll be hired without hesitation. But that's statistically unlikely.

Some folks just don't realise still that the world is a very very small place now. Borders and nationalities are essentially a thing of the past.

And thats the danger. Humans have always taken a comparative approach. The aspects of my life are different then yours, and I can tell you that I am the one that is doing it right.

You take away nationalism (or similar geographical relationship) and people will look for some other clique to band together. That will usually be race, sex, social status or religion. But we have also tried taking away all that as well, so it's going to be something even more fringe.

Nationalism is the most favored because it means that in general everyone around you in your daily life is going to be on your side. And it means everyone within the nation can be diversified, they just have be pro xxxxxx country. I don't care if your gay, as long as you think America is great we can work together. You can replace gay with catholic, republican or muslim and it still works.

Simple, and this is a point I got from a bright white peach farmer in SC. Do you want to pay more of less for peaches? It's just so obvious that the immigration problem in this country steams from the insatiable desire for low cost labor and products. So the solution to have Mexico pay for a wall. Brilliant.
Mythology aside. That has nothing to do with the fact if the situation was between other countries or reversed, the borders would be secured with automatic weapons. Especially with Mexico.

For farm myth. Take the number of peaches you can imagine get picked a minute. Say it's 10. Say the person gets paid $0.05 per peach. That's $0.50/minute. That's $30/hr. They aren't getting paid $30/hr. They aren't only picking 10 peaches/minute. So the price of the workers per peaches is probably well under 5 cents a peach. Wages could double maybe triple and consumers would barely notice.

In fact very little of what you pay at the store for something like a peach goes to the farmer. So to him, black market labor is a huge cost savings. He has to do it to be competitive with the next farm over. The only people profitting are the people who distribute it and retail it. They make a few more pennies on the dollar.

In return. workers at the low end get to be unemployed and are dependant on government support and the black market laborers are not covered by the employer, and not paying taxes either, and using government resources among other things. Which we all get to pay.

The only people making out from this situation are the businesses and the people who don't want to pay a decent wage to have work done for them.

The other part of that myth is that they only do migrant work.

Ignoring context is not a good way to approach problems.
What context? That Asia is populated with mostly Asians and African countries are mostly populated with blacks but white countries are being flooded with every other kind of person then they're constantly telling whites how racist they are? It's easy for Asians in Asia not to be called racists, they're 99+% of the population. Anyone else there is unhearable.

Now in the USA just wanting a secure border (people to follow laws) is being xenophobic? Nonsense. Favoring your own kind of people that goes back millions of years in evolution makes you a racist or participating in a moral crime? Nonsense. Meanwhile the rest of the world does exactly that themselves. I want to see actual examples the other way around where hundreds of thousands/millions/tens of millions of whites mass migrate to Asia and Africa in 2016 before you tell me about context. The fact is white countries are being smothered by people that couldn't make their own countries any good then come to these places and yell racism about everything they don't like.

And I have to say you sound way too insecure for a handsome guy

What does being handsome even have to do with having insecurities? Seriously, what are you even going on about? Some of the sexiest humans are the most insecure (and most criticized). Attractiveness != Confidence. Especially when others wish to be you and you don't see why. Have you ever heard of Ugly Duck Syndrome? On top of that what I said can't even be misconstrued as being insecure unless you're sleeping at the keyboard. "He's proud to be white, cares too much about his own people, he's so insecure!" - dgz Give me a break with that flawed logic.

In my experience it's usually the insecure who oppose diversity the most. The fear competition because they believe, whether right or wrong, they aren't good enough.
Go tell that nonsense to most of the countries in this world with a population of 90+% their own kind of people. Until then, you're saying nothing of substance. You're simply annoyed that I feel this way because you don't like it. Hey, I don't care. I won't however call you ugly because I disagree with you. I'm above that stuff, I'm not that insecure.

Yes, exactly, intolerant like claiming someone must be unhandsome and insecure (with no proof) just because you didn't like their view of the world that can easily be fact checked. Look in the mirror mister.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zuul
like this
Sounds racist, tell us more about this. I mean, you must know about future events that will dictate the colors of everyone on Earth and Mars.

Last edited:
Sure, this is a fair statement. But this perception didn't occur in a vacuum nor happened just yesterday. There's plenty of cultural stigmas that blacks have to deal with regarding race. And this is one that whites have to deal with.
That's the problem, I shouldn't have to do deal with anything, at all, ever. If black people don't want me to clump all blacks together with the high black national crime statistics then I shouldn't ever be addressed (in anyway) about slavery, ever. I wasn't there and I don't care, not one bit. I care more about the blacks currently enslaved by blacks and arabs today in Africa to be honest. Or that I'm statistically more likely to be robbed by a black male in the USA than by a white male yet black males are only 5-6% of the population. These are the things I care about now. Not something that's from the past that's constantly used against my people for financial gain. Which is all it is.

And while many here will look at Black Lives Matter as a racist movement, there are a number of groups that proudly proclaim their support of white interests. And some of those groups have a much longer history than BLM and they carry a stigma much worse.

Yes, BLM isn't racist to you because you're color biased, just like the rest of us, I get it. However chanting kill the (white) pig cops and harassing and physically attacking white people just for being white (or making fake threats against black people to make whites look bad) isn't racist because they're black people and we all know blacks can't be racist /s. It's a racist movement, nothing more, it divides by color. As for black groups with white interests, never heard of any. Sounds like a myth.

like this
That's the problem, I shouldn't have to do deal with anything, at all, ever. If black people don't want me to clump all blacks together with the high black national crime statistics then I shouldn't ever be addressed (in anyway) about slavery, ever. I wasn't there and I don't care, not one bit. I care more about the blacks currently enslaved by blacks and arabs today in Africa to be honest. Or that I'm statistically more likely to be robbed by a black male in the USA than by a white male yet black males are only 5-6% of the population. These are the things I care about now. Not something that's from the past that's constantly used against my people for financial gain. Which is all it is.

Yes, BLM isn't racist to you because you're color biased, just like the rest of us, I get it. However chanting kill the (white) pig cops and harassing and physically attacking white people just for being white (or making fake threats against black people to make whites look bad) isn't racist because they're black people and we all know blacks can't be racist /s. It's a racist movement, nothing more, it divides by color. As for black groups with white interests, never heard of any. Sounds like a myth.

BLM a racist group? Really? How many People have they lynched? How many crosses have they burnt on peoples lawns? How many people have they terrorized.? How many hate filled speeches have they delivered? I think you have your alphabet confused with another group that uses 3 letters. Hint, starts with a k and ends with a k

BLM a racist group? Really? How many People have they lynched? How many crosses have they burnt on peoples lawns? How many people have they terrorized.? How many hate filled speeches have they delivered? I think you have your alphabet confused with another group that uses 3 letters. Hint, starts with a k and ends with a k
So someone has to literally be lynched into a tree before you will qualify the offenders in your book of reality based events as a racist hate group...in 2016? Or burn crosses on lawns...in 2016? Totally ignoring the fact that religion in general (thus the usage of crosses) is fading in the USA in 2016...lol. What kind of fucking nonsense is that! On top of that I'm positive BLM supporters have killed white people since its inception. So, you know, the reality of life. The other issue is that a lot of the BLM supporters that are being arrested are doing so as your normal everyday black criminals along the normal lines of the abnormally high national black crime rates. It's not like upon arrest they check a box admitting that they actively support BLM or have BLM tattoos to be documented. At the very least the KKK dressed up in tablecloths during their crimes so people actually knew what they stood for, black hate. When these BLM supporters just hold signs they can just drop them then claim nothing about BLM upon arrest or claim that they're innocent and didn't do nothing wrong. Then blame the white cops for racism, you know, the go to move in 2016.

How many people have they terrorized?

Running around the country harassing/yelling at and getting into physical altercations with hundreds/thousands/tens of thousands of white people is terrorizing people. You'd have to be delusional to think it's not. The knockout game was racially motivated towards white people.

How many hate filled speeches have they delivered?

Hard to know considering they've mostly refused to do anything (on camera) other than yell at white people and call them racists and then refuse actual times and dates for real debates. Yet still they cause trouble lots of places for lots of people where mostly they just interrupt people and ruin events for everyone else in participation.

I think you have your alphabet confused with another group that uses 3 letters. Hint, starts with a k and ends with a k

Ummm, you made no sense, seriously. Just because they're not the KKK, literally, doesn't mean they're not a racist hate group, period. Use some logic next time or don't communicate with me. Saying they haven't burned a cross therefore they're not a hate group is the stupidest thing I've seen someone say on this site thus far.

I find this ironic, do you?

Last edited:
I'm glad this CEO and his leadership team are getting threats. They should be for what they are doing but since he used the word "diversity", it's just great according to the media. I'm not even sure why diversity is even a thing to strive for. A corporation should just be trying to hire the best talent possible. Corporations have found that they don't need the best though, they have found that they just need people at a certain level of competence. After that level is reached, they can then look at costs and other factors. Fortunately for them, they have been able to buy the type of government that will allow them to import labor at reduced rates via the H1B Visa program. They've also launched a PR campaign on the network news so that most people think this program is all about hiring the best and brightest when it never was about that. It's an even bigger win for these companies when they can change the demographics of their companies by hiring an entire IT, Programming, or Engineering department that's non-white. It would be interesting if they would ever publish demographic statistics by department rather than as a corporate whole.

It just keeps getting better for corporations with the H1B's though. The H1B worker can't easily move to another company which could be a competitor. There's then no incentive to pay workers more to keep them around since they have no choice if they want to stay in the country. Lots of other abuses can happen then too. The government could stop a lot of it by just eliminating third party contracting firms that get more of the worker's wage than they do but there's that bought and paid for government again.

Reorganizations and layoffs are great for companies. They now get to rid themselves of their long-term employees who happen to be Americans. The H1B's rather than being gotten rid of first are the last to go. A long-term employee is more likely to be higher paid due to seniority and is often more likely to be a white male. It's truly a win/win and gives corporations a reason to embrace diversity. If you think about it, there's no way to increase diversity without actively discriminating on who you hire or who you fire. Intel gets to do it on both sides of the equation this way. If you're an American worker who also happens to be a white male, this is not going to be good news for you. Feel free to say thanks to the CEO and his leadership team.

So someone has to literally be lynched into a tree before you will qualify the offenders in your book of reality based events as a racist hate group...in 2016? Or burn crosses on lawns...in 2016? Totally ignoring the fact that religion in general (thus the usage of crosses) is fading in the USA in 2016...lol. What kind of fucking nonsense is that! On top of that I'm positive BLM supporters have killed white people since its inception. So, you know, the reality of life. The other issue is that a lot of the BLM supporters that are being arrested are doing so as your normal everyday black criminals along the normal lines of the abnormally high national black crime rates. It's not like upon arrest they check a box admitting that they actively support BLM or have BLM tattoos to be documented. At the very least the KKK dressed up in tablecloths during their crimes so people actually knew what they stood for, black hate. When these BLM supporters just hold signs they can just drop them then claim nothing about BLM upon arrest or claim that they're innocent and didn't do nothing wrong. Then blame the white cops for racism, you know, the go to move in 2016.

Running around the country harassing/yelling at and getting into physical altercations with hundreds/thousands/tens of thousands of white people is terrorizing people. You'd have to be delusional to think it's not. The knockout game was racially motivated towards white people.

Hard to know considering they've mostly refused to do anything (on camera) other than yell at white people and call them racists and then refuse actual times and dates for real debates. Yet still they cause trouble lots of places for lots of people where mostly they just interrupt people and ruin events for everyone else in participation.

Ummm, you made no sense, seriously. Just because they're not the KKK, literally, doesn't mean they're not a racist hate group, period. Use some logic next time or don't communicate with me. Saying they haven't burned a cross therefore they're not a hate group is the stupidest thing I've seen someone say on this site thus far.

I find this ironic, do you?
Isn't BLM a multi ethnic group? Can the KKK make the same claim?

Oh & who's not making sense talking about the knock out game? And you're positive that BLM supporters have killed white people? based on what? Some of you people will grasp at anything to justify your racist views. Sure you're not a card carrying kkk member yourself? Wouldn't surprise me one bit considering some of the stuff I've seen posted here.

Part of me just wants to say 'lol Internet threats,' but the Stormfront social justice warriors are rather nasty and easy to rile up.

Isn't BLM a multi ethnic group? Can the KKK make the same claim?

Oh & who's not making sense talking about the knock out game? And you're positive that BLM supporters have killed white people? based on what? Some of you people will grasp at anything to justify your racist views. Sure you're not a card carrying kkk member yourself? Wouldn't surprise me one bit considering some of the stuff I've seen posted here.

Notice it is the regressive leftists who are shouting "racist" and "bigot" at every opportunity to discredit any opposing views. You aren't a "good liberal" just because you excuse the bad behavior of certain black people in order to promote "multiculturalism".
You didn't refute any of the claims of the post you quoted because you can't. You have NO data to prove that BLM isn't a hate group. But keep sticking your head up your own ass. You are ignorant of the very real and pervasive bigotry that occurs in minority communities. Even worse, you excuse it for the sake of feeling a perceived moral superiority through political correctness.

Pathetic.

Ignoring context is not a good way to approach problems. And I have to say you sound way too insecure for a handsome guy.

Looks like you're right. He seems pretty insecure. He's no racist he just happens to spew every racist stereotype out there...LOL

Notice it is the regressive leftists who are shouting "racist" and "bigot" at every opportunity to discredit any opposing views. You aren't a "good liberal" just because you excuse the bad behavior of certain black people in order to promote "multiculturalism".
You didn't refute any of the claims of the post you quoted because you can't. You have NO data to prove that BLM isn't a hate group. But keep sticking your head up your own ass. You are ignorant of the very real and pervasive bigotry that occurs in minority communities. Even worse, you excuse it for the sake of feeling a perceived moral superiority through political correctness.

Pathetic.

If you don't want to be called a whore then just don't be one, or in this case if you don't like being called a racist then don't do dumb shit like comparing BLM to the damn KKK. It's beyond stupid and doesn't really support your claim that you're not one.

Isn't BLM a multi ethnic group?
Sure looks like mostly black people to me (and its title is a tad bit exclusionary to be honest) and last time I checked I've seen black people rocking confederate flags in the south AND even some hanging out with Klansmen in pictures (I don't know why though) more than a few times. So of course you'd have some white people apart of the politer side of BLM. However there are two sides to every coin. We're talking percentages here, not low examples. At the end of the day BLM has to be around 85-95% black people in reality.

I also doubt that the non-black BLM supporters are running around harassing/attacking white people when the cameras aren't rolling. We've seen some black BLM supporters do this with the cameras rolling.

Can the KKK make the same claim?
1. What does the KKK even have to do with us talking about BLM? Can we not talk about BLM without a white racist hate group started in the 1800's being brought up by someone? 2. Is the KKK even still around/relevant in 2016? Wiki says there's around 5,000–8,000 active KKK members presently, shrugs, 'The Bloods' street gang is estimated at 15,000 to 20,000 active members, almost all black. 3.Yes, the KKK can technically make the same claim, as I'm sure there were/are Caucasian people in it from all kinds of different ethnicities. As for black people in the KKK, there were/might be a couple of them too (I don't know why). Either way why are we talking about the KKK? In my book they're irrelevant in 2016. The past is the past, we're talking about right now. I feel like if I say I'm of white ancestry to 'people like you' your response is automatically to ask me if I remember enslaving your people. I don't. [hyperbole, my bad]

Oh & who's not making sense talking about the knock out game?

You. Right now. You don't have a point here.

And you're positive that BLM supporters have killed white people? Based on what?
I take it you missed that video I linked showing an actual BLM supporter in court for killing two little white kids saying "Black Lives Matter". Those yellow links, click them, a video will play, seriously, I'm not lying.

Some of you people will grasp at anything to justify your racist views.

ELxNgow.jpg

Sure you're not a card carrying kkk member yourself? Wouldn't surprise me one bit considering some of the stuff I've seen posted here.
I know, you don't like or understand my views, so I'm a blatant racist, to you, but you're wrong! Your conclusion is the easy one. The more difficult conclusion is that life is not black and white, it's mostly grey. However by the definition of the word 'racism' I can't be a racist, as I know for a fact not one color group is superior to another color group. What I can be though is color biased/implicitly biased....and everyone is guilty of that regardless of if they're too stupid to know it's true. The reality is, everyone is prejudice, everyone. It's just don't go full blown racist and dress up in tablecloths and hang innocent black people are go yell and attack innocent white people because they're white.

Last edited:
Looks like you're right. He seems pretty insecure. He's no racist he just happens to spew every racist stereotype out there...LOL
Either explain your actual points or quiet down. Prejudice is not racism, right? Facts aren't racist, right? Favoring your own is not racism, right? Do you know definitions of words or do you just make them up as you go? I by its very definition can't be a racist. I don't believe any group is superior to any other group on Earth, in anyway. I swear people are too simple for complex topics.

If you don't want to be called a whore then just don't be one, or in this case if you don't like being called a racist then don't do dumb shit like comparing BLM to the damn KKK. It's beyond stupid and doesn't really support your claim that you're not one.

1. Some men are so stupid that they call women whores just because they slept with everyone else but wouldn't sleep with them. That reminds me of your stance.
2. I didn't compare BLM to the KKK. I merely said it's a hate group. Either learn to actually read what the people youre responding about actually said or quiet down.
3. What's beyond stupid is accusing someone of something they didn't do. Seriously.

Last edited:
like this
Hi All

Seems as though there are a lot of angry, insecure and bitter folk here. Does diversity excite those feelings, or is there something else that is responsible for them? I ask this question because the words diversity and subsidy seem to bring out some very extreme opinions on these forums.

Last edited:
Probably has nothing to do with minorities and women, because they have a similar problem....they are America. Intel is a huge proponent of H-1B and L1 vwork visas. They petition the government saying that there is a shortage of skilled workers in America and import employees from other countries.

Thats not to say that H-1B is bad. But when you request 2000+ visa workers because of a lack of skilled workers here in the states and then lay off 12,000 people here in the States, there might be something going on.

This sounds more like Capitalism than a crime.

This man does not need a pink slip.....he needs a promotion!

Here, have a big old cup of NOPE!

That is called crony capitalism. The problem that you all are describing right there is not a racist item but a government corruption item.

Either explain your actual points or quiet down. Prejudice is not racism, right? Facts aren't racist, right? Favoring your own is not racism, right? Do you know definitions of words or do you just make them up as you go? I by its very definition can't be a racist. I don't believe any group is superior to any other group on Earth, in anyway. I swear people are too simple for complex topics.

1. Some men are so stupid that they call women whores just because they slept with everyone else but wouldn't sleep with them. That reminds me of your stance.
2. I didn't compare BLM to the KKK. I merely said it's a hate group. Either learn to actually read what the people youre responding about actually said or quiet down.
3. What's beyond stupid is accusing someone of something they didn't do. Seriously.

To say that you aren't comparing KKK to BLM is just an example of you being intentionally stupid, which isn't all that surprising. You've got so many quotes in this thread doing that very thing...lets see....

Sure looks like mostly black people to me (and its title is a tad bit exclusionary to be honest) and last time I checked I've seen black people rocking confederate flags in the south AND even some hanging out with Klansmen in pictures (I don't know why though) more than a few times. So of course you'd have some white people apart of the politer side of BLM.

So someone has to literally be lynched into a tree before you will qualify the offenders in your book of reality based events as a racist hate group...in 2016?

Yes, the KKK can technically make the same claim, as I'm sure there were/are Caucasian people in it from all kinds of different ethnicities.

Hmm seems to me you are. You are basically explaining why they are similar and even questioning why lynching alone is necessary to be qualified as a hate group. So for anyone who can understand English it seems to me the only person who needs to sit the fuck down and learn how to read is you. You can be sarcastic and play dumb all you want to, but no one in the KKK believes they are racist. They even make the same points as you. So I'm not all that surprised by your ability to supplant liking who you are with racism. It's been done around the world for centuries. Your arguments aren't new. You aren't breaking any barriers or blowing anyone's mind. Even your inability to see what diversity programs are for or getting your kickers in a twist when any discussion is made about it is as old as dust.

So while you haven't lynched anyone your brain surely hasn't evolved very much from those that would in the past. So really the only reason you wouldn't do something completely from the Grand Wizard haterade book is because many people have evolved to counter your point of view. If you ever wanted to know why diversity is needed in the workplace its because of viewpoints like yours. It's doubtful you could ever check your prejudices at the door when reviewing performance of a minority and that's why it's needed. I'm thoroughly mixed so even discussions like "liking your own race" sound pretty stupid and infantile. It sounds like something the KKK would say. You know the whole beautiful pure white race shtick. Sound familiar?

Above all else you know what's really stupid? Not knowing yourself and being so unware of who you are that you'll go to the Internet and show everyone just how out of touch you are with yourself. So thank you for that. It's quite entertaining to see that there are people in our society that can compartmentalize on this stuff just as much as they did back in the day.

Last edited:
It's kinda funny. Was on a Disney cruise and it was mainly Indian folk as the wait staff. It was the least modern ship, the Wonder, and generally it's more even of a split between nationalities.

I said to my wife, "there's no diversity here." And she gave me a dirty look and said, "what are you talking about?!" Then I think it clicked.

I said it because I knew she'd respond like that. Diversity = no whites....

Not sure how hiring people got so messed up.

so why not just hold performance reports showing how hiring people from these groups because they are from those groups increases productivity? leads to ideas the current group is not looking it? anything other than a tax break for hiring x amount of what ever random check box is complaining today, today it women and minorities tomorrow it might be people with a duck on their head... I understand part of the issue is that people individually negotiate their salary and doing well does not always equal a higher pay check better negotiation skills or walking around and asking your friends what they make leads to a better pay check if you have done something special but would it not be simpler to set people's salary by goal completed since you get paid after completing every x amount of work... yes I know the pink elephant and all but besides that issue is there really any benefit to ripping your employees off by paying them as litle as possible instead of what you can budget for? I know most of the these spin control are to find cheaper employes but is that really the best goal for a company that wants to make the best or the highest quality items...

That's the problem, I shouldn't have to do deal with anything, at all, ever. If black people don't want me to clump all blacks together with the high black national crime statistics then I shouldn't ever be addressed (in anyway) about slavery,

There are a number of groups that openly talk of supporting white causes, plenty of web sites. I don't know any that wouldn't be severely problematic for most non-whites or non-Christians.

To say that you aren't comparing KKK to BLM is just an example of you being intentionally stupid, which isn't all that surprising. You've got so many quotes in this thread doing that very thing...lets see....
Listen man, don't try and misconstrue what I actually said because your argument is weak. If I was comparing BLM to the KKK I would've been the first person to even bring up the KKK, which I did not, AND I would've then said "they're just like the KKK" as that is actually comparing the two, which I did not. What you're claiming is me comparing them is merely me answering the questions posed by another user to me wanting me to answer. However he was the one that brought up the KKK originally and he was the one saying BLM can't be a racist hate group because the KKK was much worse, which makes no fucking sense unless you're slow. There can easily be two different kinds of hate groups of two different calibers = not to be compared. Funny you missed that part.

Hmm seems to me you are.

Except I already proved your claim invalid but lets continue.

You are basically explaining why they are similar and even questioning why lynching alone is necessary to be qualified as a hate group. So for anyone who can understand English it seems to me the only person who needs to sit the fuck down and learn how to read is you.
I was basically explaining that just because we're talking about BLM doesn't mean people can always bring up the KKK as a distraction from current events as the KKK is in the past, basically. I also wasn't 'questioning' why lynching alone qualifies one as a hate group, I was simply saying the absence of lynching doesn't make BLM not a racist hate group. Nothing like twisting every word though just struggling to make a counter argument to something I didn't actually say. The point of me saying lynching or cross burning isn't necessary for BLM to be a hate group is precisely because it's not a requirement for a hate group, period. It doesn't make them like the KKK though and no one said it did. Just because the KKK was straight evil doesn't mean BLM isn't a racist movement offending, harassing, and hurting (killing) some white people. It's pretty fucking simple.

You can be sarcastic and play dumb all you want to, but no one in the KKK believes they are racist.

What? Okay, quiet down now. This is the second stupidest thing I've read on this site now. There's not much else I can say here, except you're delusional. Killing black people because they're black people is pretty fucking racist and that's what the KKK did AND I'd never kill anyone for any reason other than they tried to kill me first. Calling someone a racist that stands for what the KKK stood for because you're too stupid to understand them is your problem in life, not other peoples. Favoring your own group (which everybody does subconsciously) doesn't mean you actively hate and want to hurt everyone else, unless, your accuser is dumb. If that's the case no matter what is said here people are always racists to you because I can't reason people out of something they didn't reason themselves into. I don't want a black guy to fuck my wife, THAT'S RACIST! I love my white kids more than black kids, THAT'S RACIST! I prefer to mingle with people that won't ever call me a racist for saying the wrong word, THAT'S RACIST! Talking with you reminds me of this quote - "The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog". WAIT, THAT'S RACIST!

They even make the same points as you.

1. How do you even know what points the KKK officially makes? I have no idea what their official points are, weird. Or are you stupid enough to claim that any white person you disagree with on the internet is an actual KKK member and thus you think those regular people were telling you the KKK's actual stance/points? 2. I doubt they (Who are they again? White people you called a racist for not liking what they said?) hold or make the same points as me as I'm not about superiority of any kind or hurting other people just because they're different than myself. Not liking forced diversity or forced multiculturalism doesn't make me a racist, it makes my accuser a moron lacking critical thinking skills.

So I'm not all that surprised by your ability to supplant liking who you are with racism.
So you're claiming that because I prefer white people over others that makes me a racist? That's fucking stupid! How about that makes me an honest human! However you just admitted that most of the world is racist by your very own definement of the world racism. You're claiming that if you favor your own, stupid people will call you a racist which is my point. However the black on white hate crime stats in South Africa prove that the black South African's are just as 'racist' against the white minority there as the white majority are to the black minority in the USA. This isn't a white person only thing, unless you're clueless. You're also not over there in China or Japan calling them racists because in their country they're still 9*% their own kind of people, so by your own logic they're clearly ALL racists in your book for refusing (forced) diversity/multiculturalism. South Koreans in SK are known (only to the people that have visited there, for the most part) to favor their own people and to make comments to foreigners all the time about "when are you leaving, soon, good!". I learned about this because it was discussed on Reddit awhile back by lots of people from many different color groups that have visited the place and experienced it.That said it's super easy for most of the countries in this world with a population that's 85-98+% their own kind not to constantly be called racists by stupid people when there's not enough other people there to be accused of racism by (and have it heard).

It's been done around the world for centuries. Your arguments aren't new. You aren't breaking any barriers or blowing anyone's mind.
Neither is it new to call anyone a racist that you disagree with or are too dense to understand while at the same time misconstruing favoritism of ones own kind as active hatred and a sense of superiority over others. It's very much like you're claiming that if I don't love everyone else's Mother (people) as much I love my own, I hate other peoples Mothers. You're clueless, honestly. This shit has been studied, this is not my opinion, the majority of everyone else is the same exact way and people like you're obviously just too naive to understand it. Babies that prefer the company of babies that look like them MUST be little evil fucking racists and members of the KKK. :cautious:

Even your inability to see what (forced) diversity programs are for or getting your kickers in a twist when any discussion is made about it is as old as dust.
Not liking forced diversity doesn't make someone a racist, it makes the accuser a simpleton lacking critical thinking skills. Forced diversity by its design hires/needs/wants qualified people of color to be chosen over qualified whites, that's actually discriminatory. Not getting a job that you and a black guy were equally qualified for means you were discriminated on because of your skin color.

So while you haven't lynched anyone your brain surely hasn't evolved very much from those that would in the past. So really the only reason you wouldn't do something completely from the Grand Wizard haterade book is because many people have evolved to counter your point of view.
So while you haven't molested any kids lately you surely still want to but because people like me would kill people like you for doing so, you don't. You just browse it online instead. See? I can say the same stupid shit too.

In reality though my thinking is above yours and would actually save lives, improve everyone's perception of their life, and yet you're fine with all these deaths and valid concerns that've came about by forcing one group in with another group in this melting pot experiment as it's not you dying from it or having a problem with it. I'm sure the hundreds of thousands/millions of blacks that have been killed by white supremacists would've much rather been under the majority/rule/protection of their own kind. Same thing with the hundreds of thousands/millions of murdered whites in Africa/South Africa over the years.

If you ever wanted to know why diversity is needed in the workplace its because of viewpoints like yours. It's doubtful you could ever check your prejudices at the door when reviewing performance of a minority and that's why it's needed.
Another claim I didn't make...lol. Sad. No asshole, I'd hire the man qualified for the job, man, not by his color (to diversify the place), but the man.

I'm thoroughly mixed so even discussions like "liking your own race" sound pretty stupid and infantile. It sounds like something the KKK would say. You know the whole beautiful pure white race shtick. Sound familiar?

So because you're mixed you want us all to be mixed so you feel better and if we don't we must want a pure white race? You do know Caucasians aren't just white, right? Right? Right? Also, where did I ever say 'race'? Last time I checked there was just the human race. Are you discussing stuff with yourself?

Above all else you know what's really stupid? Not knowing yourself and being so unaware of who you are that you'll go to the Internet and show everyone just how out of touch you are with yourself. So thank you for that. It's quite entertaining to see that there are people in our society that can compartmentalize on this stuff just as much as they did back in the day

You know what's really stupider than that? That most of what you thought were your strongest points weren't even things I actually said...you were arguing with things you wanted me to have said, not what I actually said, so you were really arguing with your own lack of reading comprehension. (y)

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
And if we really want to get all technical and shit I'd actually compare the white supremacists like the KKK and Nazi's to black supremacists like these. Even then it's not a direct comparison either because back in the day (the white evil) people could get away with a lot more shit. Not in 2016, for anybody, on any side.

Which is great!

Listen man, don't try and misconstrue what I actually said because your argument is weak. If I was comparing BLM to the KKK I would've been the first person to even bring up the KKK, which I did not, AND I would've then said "they're just like the KKK" as that is actually comparing the two, which I did not. What you're claiming is me comparing them is merely me answering the questions posed by another user to me wanting me to answer. However he was the one that brought up the KKK originally and he was the one saying BLM can't be a racist hate group because the KKK was much worse, which makes no fucking sense unless you're slow. There can easily be two different kinds of hate groups of two different calibers = not to be compared. Funny you missed that part.

Cool story bro. Dude everyone here can read. I don't know why you think you can undo what you said but it's here in black and white ironically enough.

Except I already proved your claim invalid but lets continue.

Except you didn't. This crap right here...

If I was comparing BLM to the KKK I would've been the first person to even bring up the KKK, which I did not, AND I would've then said "they're just like the KKK"...blah blah blah

is proof enough of where you stand. I mean really. Who are you trying to fool with this nonsense? Certainly not me. I would never say, " I'm not calling you a dumbass but if I were.." No I would just come out and say it... yes you're a dumbass. See how easy that was? No hedging. No excuses. Be a damn grown up. Own your words.

1. How do you even know what points the KKK officially makes?
Because I can read, and don't have a problem processing what other people say. You should try it. Funny enough you'll link pictures and videos all damn day long against BLM, but if I did the same thing with the KKK you would be calling foul. Having said all of that are you trying to take up for the KKK? It sure seems like it with that question. Seems like my original theory is being proven true.

So you're claiming that because I prefer white people over others that makes me a racist?
Didn't say that at all. You're not doing all that well with the reading thing just to let you know.

My point was that most questions posed to people who are racist usually end with the person saying they just love their race. As I said before it's kind of foreign to me because I'm mixed. I don't think I've ever said I love my whiteness or I love my blackness. I like being me. But it never devolves to any one race because I'm Caucasian, and African with many different ethnic backgrounds. If anything being mixed with tons of stuff is awesome.

As for the rest of your diatribe I've heard it all before. But I do love it when anger gets people to say what they really mean.. I really like this....

In reality though my thinking is above yours and would actually save lives, improve everyone's perception of their life, and yet you're fine with all these deaths and valid concerns that've came about by forcing one group in with another group in this melting pot experiment as it's not you dying from it or having a problem with it. I'm sure the hundreds of thousands/millions of blacks that have been killed by white supremacists would've much rather been under the majority/rule/protection of their own kind. Same thing with the hundreds of thousands/millions of murdered whites in Africa/South Africa over the years.

This seems like you would prefer segregation. Quite literally some of the most racist assholes on the planet have said more or less what you are saying here. Apparently according to you we would all get along much better if the races where separate. That's just some straight up pre-MLK KKK BS if I've ever seen it. But oh no you're not a racist.... you just act like one on Sundays. Is that it?

You should just sew a white hood and robe and save us all from the grief of reading your wall of text. It's painful to read stupidity in paragraph form.

You really are comical. At least I can point to you when people say racism is dead. You've provided years of quotes. Thank you. :D

Edit: Just to keep this conversation short I think it's better to just short hand the conversation. You'll say some racist crap. I'll call you racist. You'll deny it then we'll go pages upon pages needlessly. So it's been fun I'm sure you'll respond with some great point of view that no one has heard before. But to me it's kind of of vapid and one-dimensional. So thanks a lot for your time. Cya ... be good to people who don't look like you and stuff (I'll know it will be hard but you should try anyway). Hugs and Kisses.

Last edited:
Back