Intel CEO Says His Team Has Received Threats Over Stance On Diversity

They have a website. So does BLM. I've read through both. Indeed there are a number of sites that promote white causes.
Having a website doesn't make the KKK relevant in 2016 or in this discussion either (It was established in the 1800's with millions of members down to less than 10,000 in 2016) and I didn't even bring them up, non-whites here did...lol. I also just tried to go to the KKK website (not sure why) for the first time in my life and FF said something like this connections not secure and people can steal your data and I left. I also don't think you can categorize the KKK with 'white causes'. More like less than 10,000 white peoples cause.

That said BLM's official public stance on their website isn't what is seen out in public by black BLM supporters. I mean unless yelling at, harassing, and attacking white people for being white is one of their official stances. Which I highly doubt is. Either way this conversation has degraded so much.

So many Apples to Oranges comparisons in here I could start a Fruit & Produce Co.

Having a website doesn't make the KKK relevant in 2016 or in this discussion either (It was established in the 1800's with millions of members down to less than 10,000 in 2016) and I didn't even bring them up, non-whites here did...lol. I also just tried to go to the KKK website (not sure why) for the first time in my life and FF said something like this connections not secure and people can steal your data and I left. I also don't think you can categorize the KKK with 'white causes'. More like less than 10,000 white peoples cause.

That said BLM's official public stance on their website isn't what is seen out in public by black BLM supporters. I mean unless yelling at, harassing, and attacking white people for being white is one of their official stances. Which I highly doubt is. Either way this conversation has degraded so much.

So many Apples to Oranges comparisons in here I could start a Fruit & Produce Co.

I'm not arguing with any of that. I'm just pointing out that one can go to kkk.bz and read up on the thoughts of a well known group that supports white causes. There's a lot of this stuff online. Some white folks like to point fingers at someone like Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson or MSNBC as stirring up race issues. There's a great deal more stuff online that's a million times worse.

I'm not arguing with any of that. I'm just pointing out that one can go to kkk.bz and read up on the thoughts of a well known group that supports white causes.

Not 'white causes', more like the extremely racist less than .00001% of the white population, peoples causes. Which has nothing to do with today's talks about BLM or forced diversity. It was only mentioned as nothing more than a red herring.

There's a lot of this stuff online. Some white folks like to point fingers at someone like Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson or MSNBC as stirring up race issues. There's a great deal more stuff online that's a million times worse.
Those two are pieces of shits in my opinion. The stuff online isn't being broadcasted on national TV and anyone can make a website, it means close to nothing. Race baiting onn national TV is an issue though.

Not when these web sites are pushing the stuff they do. And they aren't exactly rare.
I'm positive that's the case for every group on planet Earth. It means little when a small (tiny) number of people from every color group on Earth are doing it. People are free to be assholes I guess.

I'm positive that's the case for every group on planet Earth. It means little when a small (tiny) number of people from every color group on Earth are doing it. People are free to be assholes I guess.

It's just that much of what's on sites like this isn't new though. And at least at one time, there were a lot more people sympathetic to these ideals, at least publically. So the question is what's ok and what's not with what they are saying. Again, they claim to be promoting white causes and have for a long time.

People are always fighting for causes regardless of race or gender. But there's a very specific stigma attached to white causes in this country because of the history.
Same goes for blacks being racist against whites in Africa/South Africa. People are hanging onto the past and...shits not changing. I voted for Obama in 2008 for change and because I hate black people so much but I quickly learned he was just another politician.

Same goes for blacks being racist against whites in Africa/South Africa. People are hanging onto the past and...shits not changing. I voted for Obama in 2008 for change and because I hate black people so much but I quickly learned he was just another politician.

Attitudes are not easy to change especially against the back drop of multi-generational conflict.

Attitudes are not easy to change especially against the back drop of multi-generational conflict.
Attitudes/opinions are somewhat easy to change (IMO) if peoples lives actually changed for the better and that's the real problem, they don't.

Last edited:
Occam's razor revealed.

Expensive white and east-asian employees laid off and replaced with cheap Indian labor under the guise of diversity. Costs are lowered, profits increased (very little competition for Intel right now, so quality hit isn't significant), and Intel gets a pat on the back for showing that they are "progressive".

Reminds me of when my company kept preaching that they were "going green", when they were really just being cheap asses and not wanting to pay for basic supplies as a cost-cutting measure.

Attitude changed significantly over the past 50 years. Some people don't want to change how they make a living and obtain political power, so living in the 50's, 1950's or 1850's is where they remain with their view of the world.

Back