Intel Arc Alchemist Xe-HPG Graphics Card with 512 EUs Outperforms NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti (Leak)

I think they would consider if they could get Intel volume (imagine being a console that is easy to buy on the next launch, it is just ridiculous to think about) but I really do not think Intel would do it. P.S. I am speaking completely out of any knowledge or fact based intuition.

I am not sure what was the issue with the original Xbox was it not a nice surprise success ? Did they got any issue with that P3 ?
Microsoft and Intel went into contract that did not include pricing reductions of the P3. So through the entire console life, they were paying the exact same amount for each processor, despite the processor getting cheaper and cheaper to produce. Intel refused to renegotiate the contract and when it was all revealed, the people running Xbox had vowed to never deal with Intel again.

Microsoft and Intel went into contract that did not include pricing reductions of the P3. So through the entire console life, they were paying the exact same amount for each processor, despite the processor getting cheaper and cheaper to produce. Intel refused to renegotiate the contract and when it was all revealed, the people running Xbox had vowed to never deal with Intel again.
And Intel was too big to sue to force arbitration on said pricing like they did with NVidia.
But that was Microsoft of old, not sure anybody working at either Microsoft or Intel from those times is still around, it’s basically a whole new world.

I'd bet it's a driver issue.
Probably, but DX12 and Vulkan are more important things to nail down early. It’s pretty well known that their drivers are what’s keeping them from launching at this stage, the hardware seems solid.

Reactions: Axman
like this
All these cards seems to be entry level. Will they release mid and enthusiast level cards in Q2 2022?

All these cards seems to be entry level. Will they release mid and enthusiast level cards in Q2 2022?
The one leaked is their answer to the low power 1650 and the RTX 3050 moble parts, but yes they have announced they still believe in their Q2 launch date for the lineup.

The A300 is a low-end part, meant to compete with the AMD 6500 and NVIDIA 3050. The A700 is the high-end part. As mentioned in the thread title it competes with the 3070 Ti in early performance metrics.

The higher tier A770 was spotted, and it's still a dog in OpenCL. It benched slower than a mobile RTX 3060.

https://videocardz.com/newz/intel-a...otted-with-full-acm-g10-gpu-and-2-4-ghz-clock
1650030816443.png

1650030793605.png

Back