Intel Announces Groundbreaking 'Women and the Web' Report

HardOCP News

[H] News
Intel released a groundbreaking report on "Women and the Web," unveiling concrete data on the enormous Internet gender gap in the developing world and the social and economic benefits of securing Internet access for women. To better understand the gender gap, Intel commissioned this study and consulted with the U.S. State Department's Office of Global Women's Issues, UN Women and World Pulse, a global network for women. The report issues a call to action to double the number of women and girls online in developing countries from 600 million today to 1.2 billion in 3 years.

The only women on the web most men care about aren't wearing any clothes, are applying rule 36 in some form or fashion, and pretend that they want you to be their dirty daddy. That should be the award Intel gives out. Thank you.

This sounds like a good idea. Who doesn't want more women on the web?

I feel so guilty ... when I saw the title the first thing that came to mind was a Playboy special pictorial ... The Woman of the Web :eek:

The only women on the web most men care about aren't wearing any clothes, are applying rule 36 in some form or fashion, and pretend that they want you to be their dirty daddy.

Ahh, you mean those 40 years old Teens ?

How do we know you are one? :p

Why a girl would impersonate a guy is beyond me.. lol. Highly unconventional, and we're boring anyways. Maybe if I had a peculiar, obnoxious name like DeathBalls69 or JohnnyLongStrokes or something It'd be questionable. That isn't the case here though. :D

Why a girl would impersonate a guy is beyond me.. lol. Highly unconventional, and we're boring anyways. Maybe if I had a peculiar, obnoxious name like DeathBalls69 or JohnnyLongStrokes or something It'd be questionable. That isn't the case here though. :D

Yeah, didn't see any guy proof there at all, Miss nOrVow. :D

Anyway a Princess is waaay above a mere girl or woman (or guy). Theres Princesses then the differing genders of peasants and the slightly above peasant ranks like King and shit. I am no girl or guy or low assed rank. I'm a Princess! :p

Hooray more pictures of cats and babies wearing upside down sunglasses, I'm sure Zuckerberg is all for this idea.

Back