Intel 660p Series M.2 2280 2TB PCIe NVMe 3.0 $129.99 Free US shipping at NewEgg

Personally - I'm not one to care too much about sustained write speed - This is a really good deal IMHO. Can't stand having multiple 1tb NVME's already - needing a 2tb - great deal.

In for one - thanks OP.

BFE822 is the promo code. I edited the title to include it.​

My order ended up at 134.74 to my door.

NVME 2tb.png

Literally got mine in the mail yesterday.....why does shit I buy always go on sale right after I purchase it, lol.

Literally got mine in the mail yesterday.....why does shit I buy always go on sale right after I purchase it, lol.
I had this happen once with newegg about a decade or two ago and I called them up and they gave me a credit for the difference. Then my next purchase was a decade later and they still honored the credit. ymmv!

I had this happen once with newegg about a decade or two ago and I called them up and they gave me a credit for the difference. Then my next purchase was a decade later and they still honored the credit. ymmv!
Thanks, I'll give em a call. It's worth the $15 shot I spose.
And like you, my next purchase may very well be a decade from now, cause that's how long I keep my rigs for haha.

Thanks, I'll give em a call. It's worth the $15 shot I spose.
And like you, my next purchase may very well be a decade from now, cause that's how long I keep my rigs for haha.
I'm in the same boat--posting from xp on a i5-680! :ROFLMAO:

Back