SOLD

p0lish

Gawd
Up for sale is my previous unriad/plex server setup. The CPU is an Intel Xeon E5-2676v3. I paired it with a Gigabyte GA-X99-Ultra motherboard and had great success. I'd like to sell as a pair, and i'm asking $250.00 OBO shipped via UPS to US48. I can also include a Corsair 240mm AIO for an additional fee.

I accept Paypal/Venmo, and my heat is here

2676.JPG

x99-g1.JPG

Last edited:
Does it allow for overclocking?

Thats a good reliable motherboard. I have the same board with a 6850K in it since mid 2017.

Last edited:
I don't know I never tried to OC it. It was a file server/media server so reliability was #1.

Does it allow for overclocking?

That's a 2xxx series, so no. The only overclockable socket 2011 Xeons are 1xxx v1, v2 or v3, not v4.

However, there was an x99 bug with v3 Xeons that you could hack the microcode and run it at full boost on all cores.

However, a 2676v3 only boosts to 3.1ghz.

Amazing price for the chip and board. If I didn't already have a dual 2667v3 system I would buy this up. Good luck!

is that an ES chip? or a full retail? I was thinking it was engineering sample, but the ES isn't ES is it -- it's E5?

Sent the link to my friend who is still running x58.

Not an engineering sample. From what i know, these chips were OEM for a specific company (amazon/fb/ect) and were working pulls. I purchased them on this site a few years ago (OG Post).

Back