Inspiron 17R - 5721(Refurb) for $355 + tax

NovaCloud

Gawd
Inspiron 17R - 5721
Save $350 on any Dell Outlet Inspiron 17R - 5721 priced at $705 with coupon* code below!

Was $705.00 Now $355.00

http://www.dell.com/Learn/us/en/22/...&dgc=IR&cid=258996&lid=4704761&delphi:gr=true

Certified refurbished
Intel® Core™ 3rd Gen i5-3337U processor
8GB memory
1TB SATA II hard drive (5400RPM)
DVD/RW
17.3 inch HD + (900p) WLED display
Windows 8
Intel® Centrino® Wireless 2230, 2x2 b/g/n + Bluetooth

Limited time, while supplies last !

Coupon code:
W2CX5Z2HR62?S$

Now i do know about the fan issue going on with this laptop. However, upon looking around the internet, apparently a bios update will resolve this issue.. so all in all seems like a great deal. I got the purple one for my girl for her birthday but they have red, blue and passion purple at this moment. Let me know what all of you think..

What kind of GPU does this laptop/desktop replacement have?

I am assuming the "U" in the processor model# means its an ultrabook, i wouldnt expect dedicated graphics...

So as far as gaming, how good is this laptop? I'm not talking about running Oblivion or Far Cry 3, but how about Half Life, Far Cry (original), etc.

So as far as gaming, how good is this laptop? I'm not talking about running Oblivion or Far Cry 3, but how about Half Life, Far Cry (original), etc.

Searched google a little, the HD4000 seems to sit around an ATI 5450.

pretty good price for a general laptop - i picked up a 15R refurb about 2 years ago ... if the 17R is like the 15R -- then the screen quality will leave a lot to be desired... mostly in terms of the microscopic view angle.

We are talking almost can't get the entire image to have proper color unless you are in a the perfect 1 degree window of optimal viewing.

Back