Insignia™ - 50W Bluetooth CD Compact Shelf System - Black (need it with a remote)

Er, the title says General Hardware, but 99% of the time that still means computer equipment. That said, I'll give it a go.

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking for. You say "that looks good, but notremote" - well, looks are entirely subjective, and I can't figure out if you want a system that doesn't have a remote, or if you're sad the one you linked doesn't have a remote. If it's the latter, well, the one you linked does come with a remote, it's just not in the picture. If you don't want a remote, well, you'll probably have to buy one that comes with a remote and throw the remote away, because they're all going to come with a remote.

If your only problem is the cost, well you're already pretty close to the bottom-end of pricing for any kind of decent sound system. The unit you linked is $90, but you want one for $70; that may just not be possible. I've given a casual look over Amazon and their pricing is essentially the same, especially since you're looking for a "good brand" - at least Insignia is recognizable. Your other option is of course to buy something used, but there is no stable availability or options I can offer in that case.

All in all, the one you linked looks OK for what it is - which is basically a semi-stylish modular boombox.

Depending on the application, maybe consider a soundbar or something? A real subwoofer would definitely make things sound better than this 2.0 system.

Thanks, sorry for tittle... It was confusing, I do want a remote... Is this a good brand?

youre not going to get a good brand for that money, youll get an ok brand.

his budget is only like $70 otherwise that's what I would suggest too.
maybe look into something used...

An Amazon feedback says that this system auto powers off after 5 minutes with no audio signal.
I was considering this for my computer sound system, but the short auto power down will not work.

no it does not. did you not read the specs again? and dude, seriously, a month hemming an hawing over an $80 system?! go buy one of the ones I already link in your other thread and call it a day or your gonna miss her bday or whatever.

Back