Insignia blu-ray with wifi at Best Buy

fsh42na

[H]ard|Gawd
$129.99 (after $70 instant savings) I don't know how good it'll be, but the customer reviews seem pretty good and it has actual built in wifi to connect with my Netflix. Other "wifi ready" players I've been looking at require a separate adapter which will cost $70 to $100 extra. I ordered one to pick up later today and will test it out.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Insigni...d=9386103&st=9386103&cp=1&lp=1&ref=90&loc=103

Sale is TODAY ONLY

Last edited:
If I remember these are re badged players. Should be good for the cash for sure. I'd give it a shot if I need a a "wifi" player.

WTB price in Title or at LEAST in the post some where...

Whats the best player with analogue output for DTS-Master audio and Dolby Digital True HD?
I have a THX receiver but it does not have HDMI input.

WTB price in Title or at LEAST in the post some where...

What are you talking about? This is the Hot Deals section. I'm not looking to by or sell. I'm simply passing on to [H] forum members what might be considered a good deal.

Is the WiFi built in and ready to go? or do you have to buy a USB dongle like shitty samsung players.

Is the WiFi built in and ready to go? or do you have to buy a USB dongle like shitty samsung players.

I don't know how good it'll be, but the customer reviews seem pretty good and it has actual built in wifi to connect with my Netflix. Other "wifi ready" players I've been looking at require a separate adapter which will cost $70 to $100 extra. I ordered one to pick up later today and will test it out.

There you go.

According to the description, it's built in and ready to go. That's the reason I bit on one of these. Initially, had picked up the Samsung 1590 (1600) at Costco and then realized that wifi ready isn't the same as plug in and go. Once I realized that I had to purchase the separate Samsung USB dongle for about $80, it didn't seem like such a good deal anymore. Same thing with the Sony 460 that I saw at Fry's for $199. You'd have to purchase a Linksys wireless bridge for about $100 to get it to work with your home wifi system. For $129 (plus tax), I figured it was worth a try.

If you're on the fence, think fast cuz it's TODAY ONLY

What are you talking about? This is the Hot Deals section. I'm not looking to by or sell. I'm simply passing on to [H] forum members what might be considered a good deal.

In an effort to pass on that information, next time please follow the rules and put the price in the title. You posting the price in the thread title somewhere in the title or at least in the thread makes things a lot easier. I was going to jump on you earlier, however I knew someone would get to it shortly.

For example I can not get to www.bestbuy.com at work, so your post was usless to me. I told myself I would go pick one up if it was less than $100. Good thing it is $130, I really did not need another BR player anyway :D

I have the wired version of this player. I like it except for the drive. The drive when reading a blu-ray or dvd is loud.

Other then that I love having netflix on my TV.

In an effort to pass on that information, next time please follow the rules and put the price in the title. You posting the price in the thread title somewhere in the title or at least in the thread makes things a lot easier. I was going to jump on you earlier, however I knew someone would get to it shortly.

For example I can not get to www.bestbuy.com at work, so your post was usless to me. I told myself I would go pick one up if it was less than $100. Good thing it is $130, I really did not need another BR player anyway :D

Understood. My bad:(

Back