Inside the Brain of a Koenigsegg

Too bad we don't have something like that here in the US. All we have is guys who make ugly motorcycles.

chesapeakeenergy_occ.jpg

If I had money for a super car, the Koenigsegg would be it, loved that manufacturer since 2004. Otherwise it would be the V8 Ariel Atom.

Been following the series since episode 1... Genuine love went into designing the Koenigseggs... I think he would still be happy even if he just made enough to pay the bills.

Price is still not right though...the Agera R is only $978,000 in my Drag Racing app on android. :/

Too bad we don't have something like that here in the US. All we have is guys who make ugly motorcycles.

chesapeakeenergy_occ.jpg

Yeah I know it would suck to own a Saleen S7, Ford GT, Mach7, or any other of the American supercars. That would suck.

Details on this car are insane.

Haste, dont bring US cars here, lets not start a flame war. US cars are great too but there is stuff the koenigsegg has that no American car has.

Details on this car are insane.

Haste, dont bring US cars here, lets not start a flame war. US cars are great too but there is stuff the koenigsegg has that no American car has.
American cars are very good, but this is on a totally new level. Every inch is almost custom in some way. Not like someone who makes something look cool and then paints it crazy colors. A lot of thinking goes into the making of those cars, and I don't mean the choice of color.

At several points it uses "in audible" for a particular phrase. It's not that hard to understand what he is saying but it seems that whoever did the cc for it just didn't know what he was saying means so it didn't put the words down.

He was saying CAN-bus. It's probably easier for me to understand because I work at a software supplier for CAN-bus communication (Logging, Diag, and more).

seriously, using EaglePCB for PCB design.... that is too immature, use OrCAD or somthing, freescale MCU? time for DSP... i can so tell they are all Mech background...they need realy embedded engineer

I am shocked that they are not useing a apple laptop ! Oh ya that's right they are not in the usa hehe anyways was cool information.

seriously, using EaglePCB for PCB design.... that is too immature, use OrCAD or somthing, freescale MCU? time for DSP... i can so tell they are all Mech background...they need realy embedded engineer

The performance of their cars would state they are pretty fine... Building a super car is an art, it's not always about having the latest and greatest tech to build it.

Any real engineer knows that you use the tools that get the job done.

I love how a group of people created an amazing one of a kind car that is being praised by drivers all over the world and some guys here come and criticize their methods and choice of tech LOL. gotta love [H]

well, real engineers use proper tools for the proper jobs, as like they said the auto route does not work and ran into noise problem... well, that is why u need OrCAD or simulation software to test condiction, instead of build a pcb, test it and try again...

yes i use both eagleCAD, OrCAD, prodiusCAD. Allegro so on, eagle is worst, alot of issue with the performance when you are doing multilayer and RF design. and it does not take industry standard compoment package, so for any new package or chips you have to make it your self, try to do that on ODM bases

well, real engineers use proper tools for the proper jobs, as like they said the auto route does not work and ran into noise problem... well, that is why u need OrCAD or simulation software to test condiction, instead of build a pcb, test it and try again...

yes i use both eagleCAD, OrCAD, prodiusCAD. Allegro so on, eagle is worst, alot of issue with the performance when you are doing multilayer and RF design. and it does not take industry standard compoment package, so for any new package or chips you have to make it your self, try to do that on ODM bases

You know one supercar manufacturer makes their cars like this in a very scientific way, mclaren. Sure they're quick, but they lack character. I don't see konegsiesgesfgffg however the fuck you spell it in rough shape right now so why are you chastising them.

Very cool car. Nice professional custom approach and execution. I don't care what CAD program they used, if I win big in the lotto this car will be on my shortlist :D

Back