Infinium, er I meen Phantom Entertainment is taking preorders...

if this was much cheaper, i'd seriously contemplate getting one.

would be nice to play WoW on the couch in front of the hdtv

There's a $30.00 coupon code if you order before a certain date, so it could be $99.00

Still too damn pricey for me; though I would like to have a nice keyboard mouse setup on a bigger screen tv.

hmm, if this actually materializes, i'll buy one.

no way in hell am i going to give any monies to infinum before they actually release it.

Microsoft should buy Phantom and incorporate the Lapboard into the 360 that would awesome.

If it actually gets released and people start getting actual hardware, I'll prolly pick one up. I like the design and think it would be pretty sweet.

Maximus825 said:
If it actually gets released and people start getting actual hardware, I'll prolly pick one up. I like the design it would be pretty sweet.

Yea know what you mean. I think Kyle needs to review it when it comes out... Personaly

To be fair I think he did say that the keyboard may come out like a year ago but didn't think anything elce would.

Slick looking at least, but I'm having trouble wrappung my cranium around its use :confused:

Its great for couch use, especially with for SFF users, I'd like to get one of these but I'm not paying $99 for one, the keyboard doesn't look spectacular and if I'd need to switch out the mouse, probably $75 at most is what I'd pay for it.

Nasty_Savage said:
Slick looking at least, but I'm having trouble wrappung my cranium around its use :confused:

Agreed. I don't see how you're supposed to use the kb & mouse comfortably at the same time. It looks very unlikely to work in any of the positions displayed in the photos on the store (Hinge-up = awkward balance for pressing keys and keeping it on your lap. Hinge-down = not enough usable mouse surface). I could be wrong. I've been wrong before. But I wouldn't throw money at this unless I had an opportunity to try it first for about an hour.

rcf1987 said:
Microsoft should buy Phantom and incorporate the Lapboard into the 360 that would awesome.

They would need to build in keyboard/mouse support first.

Which is something I really wish these "next gen" systems did.

Can't stand FPS' with a controller.

:(

Shark-MegaByte said:
Agreed. I don't see how you're supposed to use the kb & mouse comfortably at the same time. It looks very unlikely to work in any of the positions displayed in the photos on the store (Hinge-up = awkward balance for pressing keys and keeping it on your lap. Hinge-down = not enough usable mouse surface). I could be wrong. I've been wrong before. But I wouldn't throw money at this unless I had an opportunity to try it first for about an hour.

Actually when they were at E3 everyone who used the thing said it felt very natural, go checkout some vids of it in use (not sure where but they are out there).

swatbat said:
Yea know what you mean. I think Kyle needs to review it when it comes out
Given the grief that Infinium (at the time) gave Kyle and the [H], I don't think Kyle himself would be the most impartial reviewer of ANY product they put out. :p Give one to Steve to break hehe. ;)

ir0nw0lf said:
Given the grief that Infinium (at the time) gave Kyle and the [H], I don't think Kyle himself would be the most impartial reviewer of ANY product they put out. :p Give one to Steve to break hehe. ;)

Im thinking it would be an interesting review. He should call them and ask for a sample and record the call. At very least post the emails. Could be funny.

rfwinters77 said:
They would need to build in keyboard/mouse support first.

Which is something I really wish these "next gen" systems did.

Can't stand FPS' with a controller.

:(

I'm sure it could be easily added via an xbox live update.

illumina315 said:
why does it need 50 megs of HDD space for a simple KB/mouse combo?

Phantom are having a hard time 'ahem' taking peoples money these days so have worked out how to steal some of your Hard Drive.
:D

im going to the DigitalLife expo in NYC this weekend; i'll make sure to stop by their station and mention [H] over and over again....

illumina315 said:
im going to the DigitalLife expo in NYC this weekend; i'll make sure to stop by their station and mention [H] over and over again....

Hmm.. a random [H] sighting within clear sight of their booth would be an indisputable sign of divine disapproval for their swindling ways.. ;)

I would never buy anything from that company, just based on their company ethics, the shit they pulled on [H] back in the day..

Truth be told, most of the people (namely Tim Roberts) have left the company so it isn't as it used to be. That's all that I can say for now.

Its interesting how alienware (remember their vaporware version of SLI) and phantom (the symbol of vaporware) have joined forces.

I dont think I'll be running to the store anytime too soon. I'll believe it when I see it.

Still think it looks cool. Kyle really needs to drop them a phone call asking for a unit to review.

swatbat said:
Still think it looks cool. Kyle really needs to drop them a phone call asking for a unit to review.

I really dont think they would send him one after he smashed the last one in public and the long legal battle they had. (unrelated)

Back