Infamous 2 Demo Out on PSN

This will be the first game I've bought for my PS3 since Red Dead Redemption last summer. The first Infamous was so good. I2 looks like it will be just as great.

Keep the feedback coming, I have a pre-order on this thing and will be picking it up Tuesday. Not sure I want to 'spoil' that by DL'ing the demo, so I'll probably just wait for the full game (4 days!)

Keep the feedback coming, I have a pre-order on this thing and will be picking it up Tuesday. Not sure I want to 'spoil' that by DL'ing the demo, so I'll probably just wait for the full game (4 days!)

Should a lot of fun. Cole is changed a little so it's strange. But it's been a while since I played the first. I'm sure I will just adjust eventually. Graphics seem a little improved and some things are destructible, which is cool.

Saw a little bit of the city but it looks interesting. Though I will probably prefer the more city feel of the first. This seems more suburban.

It's more of the same. That's not a bad thing per se but don't expect any quantum leaps here.

Pretty generous demo.

I know what you mean. I want to download and play this so bad, but I am trying to just wait to pick up the real thing Tuesday. I'm really looking forward to it. I hope for the sake of Sucker Punch that the free copies of inFamous in the welcome back program get a few more people interested in it. inFamous is a solid game and I want Sucker Punch to keep it up.

I'm passing on the demo only because I have the full version showing up in my mailbox today. :D Going to be an inFAMOUS *rimshot* weekend!

Getting this tomorrow. Best Buy has a deal where if you buy this you get another PS3 game for 30 dollars. Gonna get Killzone 3 along side it. Should hold me over for most of the summer.

Demo it´s exactly the same as the original with better graphics.

This game should be named turd of the decade. I can't believe what Sucker Punch did in this game.

Having the big bad militia take over the city? Give me a fucking break. Talk about brainwashing. And then the girl black character says shit like, "C'mon Cole, let's go kill some crackers".

Are you fucking serious? If a game came out where the Black Panthers took over a city and a white character said, "lets go kill some nigg**s", it would be all over CNN and the other major networks as the most racist game ever. There are tons of other comments in the game to that rip on white people, Christians, et cetera.

I'm sick and tired of the double standard.

As for the game play. I don't like what they did with the power ups. I don't like the story twist....and it felt repetitive. Nothing like the first game.

Back