inexpensive, illuminated keyboard at SVC, anyone tried it?

They are decent, but not as nice as the Eluminix ones. I'd say if your on a budget go for it.

Who isn't on a budget :) This one is a third of the price of the Eluminix and I like the fact that is full-sized, compared to the laptop style. Has anyone used this one or seen a review for it?

-Ace-

I used a display one at my local Frys and it was fine. I havn't seen any reviews on the cheaper ones.

Originally posted by AceTKK
Has anyone checked these out?

-Ace-

No, but I ordered Artic Silver 5 (free express shipping right now, btw ;) ) and a Coolermaster Aerogate II from them day before yesterday and that shit was all outside my door today, pretty damn nice I'd say. :cool:

im using that same exact one. just a later model. i really dont like it that much. i thought the lights would be cool but i hardly use them because when its really dark my monitor just is bright enough for me to see my keyboard. i do like it though when i lan because my monitor is farther away from the keyboard. wut i have seen people do is just get a nice keyboard with black keys with white or clear lettering and what they do is put little tube lights inside the keyboard and it gives it the same effect and is a lot cheaper. if you do want to get a light keyboard save your money and get the nicer one at frys. it doesnt have the hotkeys but it is way nicer.

that one is also not full size. it has all of the keys on there but it is squished. wut i dont like about it is that the delete button is small and the home key is next to it so if your typeing and hit the delete somtimes you miss it and hit the home and it goes back to the beginning so heres and example of wut i mean
READ THE " " first
and you will hit the home key and now see where im typing."you will be typing and make a mistake right heret"

bling bling! I like it, I'd be more apt to take a good know quality keyboard and use the tube lighting as stated above. Cheaper and you know you've got a good keyboard and good lighting!

I got one of those boards from svc. I don't care for it the keys are like those on a laptop. The backspace key is tiny and the space bar is like 2.5 inches long. Not to mention the key lettering doesn't show up when lit. In fact it makes it harder to use when dark. I would find something else that is full size.

on my keyboard its the same but i can see the letters on mine. my advice to u is just get a little book light and attach it above the keyboard so u can see it. cheaper to there only like 5 dollars.

Back