Indy LANs

wtburnette

2[H]4U
I'm going to be moving into the Indianapolis area soon and was wondering if there were any LANs in the area? Or if there is anyone interested in starting a rotating LAN party? I've been having them for years with a great group here in the Twin Cities and hope to be able to find something similar in Indy.

I live in the Indy area, and would be down for some gaming. There are a few lans at the local colleges, and MillionMan LAN rolls through louisville (about 100 miles away).

A few buddies and I get together every month or so and have a small 5ish person LAN too.

There is this site, but it is pretty dead.
http://www.indygamers.com/vB/

Thanks for that. Where are you and your buddies? In Indianapolis or the surrounding area? Not sure when I'm moving, but I'd be interested in getting together with you guys if you'd have me.

Lets get a group for millionmanlan! I just made a thread in the general gaming forum, I meant to do it here in the Lan subforum. It is next weekend, the 4-7. I could get off work if I request it right now, so who wants to go? I have done MML twice before, it is a great event. Lots of people, well organized, tournaments, prizes, giveaways, fun fun fun. It is cheap too, $55, and they'll even let you sleep on the floor if you are so inclined. But there are cheap hotels nearby that I prefer to use. :D Think about it, respond here or in even better in my thread! :)

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it as I won't be in town until sometime in August :(

Back