Industrial Gloves and Coveralls

Yeah wow I'm so amazed I got this in the mauil today. Quite frankly I thought I had a better chance of getting them USB thumbdrives than this

The gloves are just amazing and don't feel cheap. I haven't tried the overalls yet, but man it will sure come in handy for a prop. Glad I didn't pay for this, thanks guys :p :D

What's also impressive is that (I believe) both the gloves and overalls are intended to be disposable.

I got mine a couple weeks ago but forgot to post about it.
Did you get the purple nitrile gloves too? Mine seem to foam up when they get wet... my wife said something about they're supposed to do that but I can't find the paper that comes with it because she's a neat freak and trashed it. I'll have to look on their website.

Free FTW!

I got mine today! I ordered the purple gloves, but they're a little too small. The suit is fucking boss though.

mine came over the weekend!!

now i just need to decide what to do with it...besides wear it to class

mine came over the weekend!!

now i just need to decide what to do with it...besides wear it to class

When it snows heavily, hide out and scare your friends?

In all seriousness, use them for their intended purpose - splatter protection. Or give them to someone who will.

Are these still available? Unlike most folks, I have a legitimate use for this stuff. Our field crews dive sanitary sewer manholes all day and we could test these out and see if they would work for our needs.

Are these still available? Unlike most folks, I have a legitimate use for this stuff. Our field crews dive sanitary sewer manholes all day and we could test these out and see if they would work for our needs.

you have a pm

I went to the link but I didn't see anything about getting them for free. I clicked on the purple gloves, but still nothing about samples or anything. Is this deal over with? I could really use that stuff for auto work.

Back