IndieGala October bundle. Schumps and more!

cageymaru

Fully [H]
http://www.indiegala.com/
$1 gets you the first 3 games in this list. $5 gets you all of them including the ones to be released next week.
Many of the games activate on Steam. A couple are available on the Desura client.

Reflex w/ soundtrack
Eryi's Action
Satazius
Fairy Bloom Freesia
Gorky 17
Knights of Pen and Paper
Two Worlds II + Pirates of the Flying Fortress DLC.
Crusader Kings II (Freaking awesome game!)
Ether Vapor Remaster
At least 2 more unlocks next week.

You can donate to charity, developers, tip IndieGala or donate to the GalaprojectX team.

They are livestreaming the games on the IndieGala website and there are Youtube game play videos for each game there.

Enjoy!
:)

Last edited:
Nice list of games.

Two Worlds II on the other hand... I didn't find it very enjoyable & about as bland at the first one.

Can anyone recommend Gorky 17? I own it already & I'm wondering if I should do a play through.

Is this like Humble Bundle? I've never even heard of IndieGala. Or any of these games, excluding Two Worlds :confused:

Never heard of them... but they're site looks very similar to Humble Bundle in design when you first look at it..

Also... Warning: loud and annoying autoplay video on page...

Been getting from them for a while, each new bundle is great and I find Indie Gala and bundle stars to be my favorites, whereas humble bundle hasnt grabbed my attention at all besides the thq and ea packs which I already owned anyway...
Kinda ironic, Ea games "indie" bundle site coupled. ANYWAY,
Indie gala and other lesser known are true indie bundle sites and have tons of gems, this particular bundle included!

Should have included in title 8 hour early bird reduced price of $4.99 for all. Or at least in Op so people will be alerted.

Also, the auto play video is actually really useful for getting a feel for the included games, I find it helpful. Really nice touch!

Is this like Humble Bundle? I've never even heard of IndieGala. Or any of these games, excluding Two Worlds :confused:
That should be the point and draw if these true indie bundle sales. You shouldn't really hear about them unless you follow the underground scene hardcore.

To get you to buy a bunch of true indie games and support the devs. Any $ going to devs and charities offered here, and not to EA is win-win!

Indie Gala, Bundle Stars, Groupees, Humble Bundle, Indie Royale - all good sources for cheap games, indie & otherwise

Indie Gala, Bundle Stars, Groupees, Humble Bundle, Indie Royale - all good sources for cheap games, indie & otherwise

Noted. I've only recently started using Humble Bundle, so that kind of explains the ignorance of never having heard of this or others. Thanks for the heads up

I can't tell you if it is good or bad, but Gorky 17 came out in 1999, so it's ... a little old. It takes place 9 yars in the future, in 2008.

Back